Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1641
Open fire! blast these hounds back to where they came from! Hadock yelled firing his carbine on full auto with his gas cells to cause combustion on anything he hit. Jotunheim fired as well laying down a large volume of fire at the approaching hounds.

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1642
Blast pulled out his blaster.Better not shoot to many. We wouldn't want to make them think we have advanced training. He whispered to Zero.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1643
Zero also opened fire, being her usual calm, colected self on the inside, but on the outside, she looked like the worried city girl she was pretending to be, missing more shots then usuall in keeping with her cover

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 08:28 PM | #1644
I am willing to pay. i will not ask you to help Republic forces. However if you run into their forces and they are in need, lend assistance as needed. That is my condition.

Rafeesh began firing his rifle, using the Force as much as he dared to help strengthen his aim.

Blast started laying light fire on the hounds, trying to aim as horribly as he could.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 08:37 PM | #1645
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I am willing to pay. i will not ask you to help Republic forces. However if you run into their forces and they are in need, lend assistance as needed. That is my condition.

Rafeesh began firing his rifle, using the Force as much as he dared to help strengthen his aim.

Blast started laying light fire on the hounds, trying to aim as horribly as he could.
Mean rolled his eyes "Yes, fine. so long as you pay. I hope you apprecate what I am risking here. My partner, who you have met, is a hard on imperial loyalest, or was when we last spoke. I asked one of my assocates to try to cure her of her blind loyalty, and if he fails, she will have my head for agreeing to go to war against the empire"

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1646
Hadock hit his mark on the hounds killing them. We need shelter and now! I do not want to have to baby sit you guys in the dark! He yelled

Jotunheim laughed and lowered the minigun Oh someone please thank the high and mighty cyborg for saving us with his super vision. He taunted

Can it.

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1647
Hadock how many more are there? If there aren't to many we will begin falling back to the clearing.

JoeyAkamai
10.05.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1648
By the looks of it, many! I remember transporting these things once. Nara shot a few of them with her sniper. Once in a while, one would get close to her. She would then pull out her vibroblade and slash at them, not really killing them.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 09:25 PM | #1649
Seven or so more but I'm not sure what else could be out there. Hadock replied shooting several more times into one of the hounds.

Does it matter? Blast them all! Jot yelled firing another wave of bolts across the forest.

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1650
The worst could be a rancor. However they aren't normally on this planet. Still possible though.