Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
10.05.2012 , 06:10 AM | #1611
Zarron then got the message from mandalore. I guess we have to stay then. Zarron then began to walk back to mandalore's palace.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.05.2012 , 06:49 AM | #1612
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron then got the message from mandalore. I guess we have to stay then. Zarron then began to walk back to mandalore's palace.
Mean rolled his eyes "Fine, whatever, I was under the impresion you wanted these true mandorions dead, but whatever." Mean begain to follow Zarron back to the palace

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 09:14 AM | #1613
Already on it. Don't worry. They even breathe wrong and I'll blast them into the next system. Jotunheim said confidently then walking up next to Hadock Keep an eye on them they move you shoot. Hadock noddedOn it.

legolegion
10.05.2012 , 10:59 AM | #1614
Sabrina, gets back from her meeting. As soon as she enter`s, her appartment. Her imperial guard, tells You have been, summoned Sabrina looked complexed Summoned, summoned where? The trooper repliedKorriban, before the dark council. Darth Ravvock, has accused you of being a traitor. We have organised, your transport. Also we got a cover story for you. with that, he pointed towards her bed. Their she saw a duplicate, of herself. She saw the lifeless body, with a single stab wound to the chest. It was a precise blow, it had cut through the rib cage into the hart. The sheet`s where covered in blood, it sent a slight chill down her spine. Sabrina looked at the trooper,I see, so who did it? Thr trooper repliedA mandalorian, we payed him. He think`s mandalore hired him. the trooper smiled Smart move Sabrina replied, So my plan, was not totally wasted then. So are the, true mandalorians here? The trooper looked at sabrina, grined That bit was easy, and we have them armed by tomorrow. They be ready to attack four star system, inculding this one. The republic security, is now as shambles. thanks to your effort`s sabrina looked at him Thoose effort`s, hardly fit discription of a tratior. Do they? trooper repliedNo, they don`t. That is why we filled in, this mission log for you. Though it is encripted, so only the dark council can read it. Sabrina smiled Thank you, so how do I get off this rock. Simple, I got to freeze you. Sorry with that two trooper`s came out, and froze sabrina in carbinite. Then loaded her on transport, and sent her to korriban. Their she would be defrosted, when the dark council decied.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 11:21 AM | #1615
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina, gets back from her meeting. As soon as she enter`s, her appartment. Her imperial guard, tells You have been, summoned Sabrina looked complexed Summoned, summoned where? The trooper repliedKorriban, before the dark council. Darth Ravvock, has accused you of being a traitor. We have organised, your transport. Also we got a cover story for you. with that, he pointed towards her bed. Their she saw a duplicate, of herself. She saw the lifeless body, with a single stab wound to the chest. It was a precise blow, it had cut through the rib cage into the hart. The sheet`s where covered in blood, it sent a slight chill down her spine. Sabrina looked at the trooper,I see, so who did it? Thr trooper repliedA mandalorian, we payed him. He think`s mandalore hired him. the trooper smiled Smart move Sabrina replied, So my plan, was not totally wasted then. So are the, true mandalorians here? The trooper looked at sabrina, grined That bit was easy, and we have them armed by tomorrow. They be ready to attack four star system, inculding this one. The republic security, is now as shambles. thanks to your effort`s sabrina looked at him Thoose effort`s, hardly fit discription of a tratior. Do they? trooper repliedNo, they don`t. That is why we filled in, this mission log for you. Though it is encripted, so only the dark council can read it. Sabrina smiled Thank you, so how do I get off this rock. Simple, I got to freeze you. Sorry with that two trooper`s came out, and froze sabrina in carbinite. Then loaded her on transport, and sent her to korriban. Their she would be defrosted, when the dark council decied.
Marr's holocom went off

"Sir, the sith savrina has arrived, shall we bring her in?"

"No, keep her ready thow, once my fellow members diside to show up, we will deal with her." marr hung up on his, and leaned back in his chair, more annoyed then ever at the delay. it was going to be a LONG night, he could tell

legolegion
10.05.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1616
One of the trooper`s, who transported Sabrina to korriaban. Bow before darth marr, then handed him a encrypted data pad. On here was the mission log`s, from coursant. Apprising darth marr, of all sabrina actions. Also the true mandalorian battle plan, which would begin within twenty four hours.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1617
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
One of the trooper`s, who transported Sabrina to korriaban. Bow before darth marr, then handed him a encrypted data pad. On here was the mission log`s, from coursant. Apprising darth marr, of all sabrina actions. Also the true mandalorian battle plan, which would begin within twenty four hours.
Marr took the datapad and waved his hand, dissmissing the trooper. interesting, he thought. she managed to sneak them into the capital. most impresive. and she is a trator, ravvok? Really? things were looking worse and worse for him. marr continued to review the datapad while he waited for his fellow members to deside to show up

ToEasy
10.05.2012 , 02:44 PM | #1618
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean rolled his eyes "Fine, whatever, I was under the impresion you wanted these true mandorions dead, but whatever." Mean begain to follow Zarron back to the palace
I do but Mandalore has sent a message saying that all mandalorians must return. Most likely to get ready for war.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.05.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1619
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I do but Mandalore has sent a message saying that all mandalorians must return. Most likely to get ready for war.
"War? Finaly, you people are starting to soud like real mandalorions"

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1620
You two can come with us. Rafeesh yelled to Blast and Zero.Now how did you two get out here anyways?

Mandalore waited outside his palace while he watched as more mandalorians gathered. He also watched as in the sky, many ships began jumping into the atmosphere. Enough ships to be a fleet worthy of the Republic and Empire.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.