Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.04.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1601
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Once your friend locates the nearest village, we will get going. Please hold your insults.

Okay the nearest village is two days away, however there is a clearing that is used as a hideout for some petty criminals. Blast whispered to Zero. He made it look like he was signaling her the message.
Zero made a show of looking at his signals and noding as he made them "Ok, he says the nearest village is 2 days away. but..... she continues to nod as he signals "He says there is a clearing nearby, we could probably use it to make a camp for the night, wait until the rain stops."

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1602
Okay Jot, Hadock. Let's move out. If we see a Vornkrs hound shoot to kill. Let's go.

You keeping so near the enemy is not safe especially if they find out. He whispered.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1603
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok turned back to Kregan as the troops stormed in. A matter of diplomacy. Oh, and soldiers, I will not be taken in carbonite thank you very much
The soldier replied If you do not submit, to being frozen, we have to open fire. Then decapate you, and then freeze your head.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 11:49 PM | #1604
Okay Jot, Hadock. Let's move out. If we see a Vornkrs hound shoot to kill. Let's go.

You keeping so near the enemy is not safe especially if they find out. He whispered.
"And how will they find out?" she whispered back "We are in the middle of a forest, with the nearest civilization two days away. Who is going to tell them we are not what we say we are? This is the best way, wait for them to fall asleap, then kill the target. If you want to get into an open firefight and attract the attantion of every hound for a half mile, then by all means, be my guest."

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 11:52 PM | #1605
We need the target alive. My hirer is willing to pay triple if I bring him alive.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 12:04 AM | #1606
We need the target alive. My hirer is willing to pay triple if I bring him alive.
Zero looked at blast, enraged "Are you kidding? There are the rather large details you need to bring up before we begin the mission!" Zero made sure to still whisper so the others did not hear, but her anger showed in her voice "I lost count of how many times I said something about killing the target. you diden't think "Oh, maybe I should tell her we are taking him alive."? How do you plan to get this guy back to the ship in the dead of night, with all these hounds running around?"

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 12:05 AM | #1607
Carbonite and jetpack. He said with obvious humor.

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 12:06 AM | #1608
You heard the man we're moving out. Hadock barked continuing the trek forwards.

I would hate to have to kill you two for weighing us down! Lets move it! Jotunheim grinned lifting the minigun and walking forward.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1609
Carbonite and jetpack. He said with obvious humor.
Zero started moving forward, draging blast with her "Do you know what happenes to people who don't plan missions properly? They die. uslaly slowly, painfully, with a lot of repeated qustions like "Who sent you" and "How did you find us" and so forth. Now, please tell me you have a serious plan for getting this guy to the ship."

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1610
Got it all planed out. However unlike agents, bounty hunters can get away with 'Got hired by a person I don't know.' That is an advantage. he then began following the group.

As Rafeesh, Jot, Hadock, and Nara, were trekking through the forest. Rafeesh came up along side of Jot.Keep an eye on them. I am not sure we can trust them. Tell Hadock to do the same.