Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.04.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1591
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast set his systems. Ready when you are. He began running into the forest. I have the area that that came from in my sensors.

Suddenly a bolt of lightning lit the sky. Followed by a loud crack of thunder.

Keep it down. I think I heard a hound. He loaded his rifle.

Mandalore stepped into the holo-room. Commander send a message to all the Mandalorians. Time to return to Mandalore.
Yes sir.
Zero grabed him from behind as they got close, twisting his head to look at her, and putting a finger to her lips. She begain to move as quietly as possable, remembering her training and avoiding noisy things like twigs and patches of leaves

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 09:48 PM | #1592
Blast followed Zero's movements.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 10:00 PM | #1593
Blast followed Zero's movements.
Zero continued moving forward, spoting a group of people. She took out her blasters, then look back at blast, making a shooting motion, then sruging, trying to signal she did not know which one was the target.

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 10:20 PM | #1594
Hadock spun around looking for signs of movement and heat We got incoming two humanoids get to cover they're armed. Hadock raised his carbine and took cover. Jot did the same.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 10:26 PM | #1595
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Hadock spun around looking for signs of movement and heat We got incoming two humanoids get to cover they're armed. Hadock raised his carbine and took cover. Jot did the same.
Zero looked at the people in the group. If they were from the mandalorion ship whe was on earlyer, she had never seen them, so they probably did not know her, and blast was not even there. she turned to blast and whispered"Follow my lead" She steped out of cover, putting her blasters away

"Oh, thank the stars! I thought we were never going to see anyone again! Our ship was attacked by pirates. We got away, but the ship took a hit, and crash landed here. I was sure we were going to die in this forest. Please, lower your weapons, we woulden't think of hurting you."

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1596
Keep your weapons up. There are Vornskr hounds nearby. In fact... He stopped and did a quick scan. There are some a hundred meters or so away. He began walking towards the group, as he did so he used the hand behind his back to signal which one was their target.

Jot, Hadock get ready. You two stay where you are. You are not to get any closer or we will shoot. Do you know where the closest village is?

Blast stopped moving toward the group.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 10:49 PM | #1597
Keep your weapons up. There are Vornskr hounds nearby. In fact... He stopped and did a quick scan. There are some a hundred meters or so away. He began walking towards the group, as he did so he used the hand behind his back to signal which one was their target.

Jot, Hadock get ready. You two stay where you are. You are not to get any closer or we will shoot. Do you know where the closest village is?

Blast stopped moving toward the group.
Zero looked at the man with outrage "Idiot! if we knew where the nearest village was, do you really think we would be running around this forest like headless banthas? You spot two people in need, and your first reaction is to threaten to shoot them? I can't belive.... Zero started to get tears in her eyes "I can't belive you people would be so heartless!" She turns around, grabs blast, and starts sobbing

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1598
I am sorry but right now, we have a lot of enemies. we can't take the chance.If you want to prove you are not hostile, have you friend check for any nearby settlements. Use his scanning if necessary. Why has he spoken less than you, he should be trying to get us to help him if you were both wanting help,So why hasn't he spoken as much.

Blast decided to let Zero deal with the question, while he began scanning.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1599
I am sorry but right now, we have a lot of enemies. we can't take the chance.If you want to prove you are not hostile, have you friend check for any nearby settlements. Use his scanning if necessary. Why has he spoken less than you, he should be trying to get us to help him if you were both wanting help,So why hasn't he spoken as much.

Blast decided to let Zero deal with the question, while he began scanning.
Zero fliped back around, enraged again "You a**hole! He's a mute! He can't speak even if he wanted to! He was protecting me from a group of imperial's during the war on alderan, where we are from. they got him in the throat, and nearly killed him. the doctor's saved his life, but they coulden't restore his voice. But, he sacrficed so much to protect me, I coulden't leave him. So, any more qustions, you a**, or are we going to get out of this place?"

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1600
Once your friend locates the nearest village, we will get going. Please hold your insults.

Okay the nearest village is two days away, however there is a clearing that is used as a hideout for some petty criminals. Blast whispered to Zero. He made it look like he was signaling her the message.