Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 12:23 AM | #151
Nara walked up to one of the walls. There was a fleck of black on it. For Nara, that was very distracting in a room filled with white. she tried rubbing it out, but it seemed permanent. She walked over to the door. "Helloooooooooooo?" Nara called through the door.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 12:53 AM | #152
You may go Master Jedi. the guard stuttered as he beckoned the Jedi into the room
Helvec walked casually into the room looking around at the crowd that stood before him stopping at the group of true mandalorians I sense you could be trouble, let me assure you friends, you cause any form of disruption and i will be more than glad to give you a tour of Coruscant as you fall to your death. Helvec smiled slightly and then moved to Hadock and Jotunheim pausing briefly before continuing to the general. Ah you must be General Graal! I see you have manged to bring some of the scum of the galaxy into this fine establishment of yours. I was hoping i could be of some assistance friend. Oh and i almost forgot. I am Battle Master Helvec Stratos.

Hadock looked down attempting to hide his identity from his father, knowing that if he did not get out soon he would be done for. Whoever had forged the evidence to get Hadock his counts of treason and terrorism obviously would spare no expense in bringing him to a quick trial and imprisonment JOTUNHEIM NOW Hadock yelled as he closed his hand opening the hidden missile launcher he had built into his left arms armor and firing four of them at the door the guards were standing at. Jotunheim rushed forwards towards the door opening his shoulder compartment and running into a guard muttering Catch this! as he rolled off the guard activating the sticky grenade and ran into the hallway and towards the speeder.Sorry General i have an important meeting to go to! The pair were halfway down the hall way when the grenade activated dispersing a powerful knockout gas throughout the room.

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 12:56 AM | #153
Nara heard the noise of a commotion. When it ceased, she sat in the corner of the room. SO they left. I guess that's what I get for trusting someone besides myself."
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:00 AM | #154
Jotunheim had ran past a door hearing Nara talking to herself while Hadock was a bit ahead trying to open a vent to escape through Boss Nara is in here! I heard her lets bust her out! Hadock shook his head and sighed Two minutes is all we have before that gas disperses and everyone will know which way we ran! Get her out now if you must.
On it.. Nara back from the door now! Jotunheim yelled as he prepared to try and knock the door down with his massive shoulder.

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 01:08 AM | #155
Nara looked up at the sound of voices. The only words she heard were 'back' and 'door'. Those were enough of her. She ran to the back of the room, ready for an explosion. "Ready!"

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:13 AM | #156
Jotunheim Bashed against the door several times each time denting it significantly but to no avail Hadock i cant get it open what do i do?! Hadock shook his head walked over and pressed the console next to the door opening it You do that idiot. Now lets go you two get in the vent down the hall and don't stop until i say so. Hadock beckoned to Nara and Jotunheim as he ran towards the vent. Jotunheim took off running Didn't think we would leave you did you?

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 01:17 AM | #157
Nara slapped her forehead as she heard the banging, then the open button being pushed.
I will honestly say, I thought you were," Nara replied, very serious, "One thing I've learned, always look out for yourself. Don't rely on others."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:29 AM | #158
Hadock hurried along in front through the vent to where exactly he wasnt sure but it was away from the chaos of the Generals office Thats nice Nara i'll care when we don't have a entire building of people breathing down our necks. Jotunheim was last in the vent hurrying to keep up with the others. Where's this vent go boss?!

Helvec woke up first from the knockout gas standing up he looked around the chaotic room and walking out towards where he sensed his son had gone. walking slowly looking for any possible clue to where Hadock and his friend had ran turning and pausing he examined a door that had been dented several times. Must've saved the girl. Interesting.. He thought. He walked slowly examining every detail of the long hallway stopping at an open vent duct Helvec walked back into the Generals office and waited for everyone to wake up.

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 01:30 AM | #159
As soon as Graal had seen the bomb he had jumped behind a desk and pulled a re-breather mask on. Once the gas had been released he quickly check to see if the Jedi was okay, he then asked, Who is still okay? Master Jedi are you okay?

Graal thought to himself,There is reason to get them killed now. I will find them no matter what.

He then ran out into the streets, pulling out a holocommunicator he called a security force. We need a security lock-down of this entire area. We have at least four prisoners escaped.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:33 AM | #160
Helvec stood at the doorThere is no need for all the commotion General. I can find them quite easily he spoke softly and with a smile.