Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.03.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1501
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mean your friend will need a bit of adjusting, won't she? Blast asked sarcastically.
Mean rolled his eyes at this "Just give it some time, you know these imperials, they brainwash their citizens into blind obedence. it will fade soon enough"

legolegion
10.03.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1502
Sabrina woke up, even her with force abilities turned down. To hide her, from the jedi so she could go unoticed. Felt a distrubance in the force, she new a powerfull force user had just died.
She wonder who, but could not get any news. As she did not want to use, the holo communicator to much. Otherwise the sis, may cotton on to it. She would have to wait, she called in some of the imperial intelligance people into her palour. Here she wanted to discuss, her plan to start a war. Between the republic, and the mandalorians and get feed back. So she could amend her plan, if need. She began to talk with them, Right first off, I would need a indetical body of me. Then a jedi, who was one thoose so called gray types. Prefably strong in the force, as i would not want to demean myself too much. The plan with jedi is to get him, to like me. So when he see, my body double dead at feet of mandalore, he lose it and attacks. We need fake footage of mandalore killing me. Also we need to get as many so called true mandalorinas, to this planet a possible. To attack it, and bring it too it`s knees. I would also have get a private meeting with mandalore, when he arrives to help this happen. She then looked, arround the room, and added I need time scales, a jedi for my mark. Also I need away, of this rock in the chaos. Also please comment, on any part of my plan. As I want it too work, so any input from you would be gratfully received Sabrina smiled slightly, from the corner her mouth. She new if any people could make her plan a realtiy, these people where the one`s to do it.

Mean while, back on drummond kass. Darth Arctis, got on to her holocommunicator. Greeting, fellow member`s of the dark council. I think, we need to gather in chamber`s. To discuss, the drath ravvock problem. It gone on too long, he may be strong in the force. But the man, is an imbecile. No forsight, no planing. He need`s to die, and soon. she then set off, to korriban. Their she intended, to get a new apprentice as well.

icecreampants
10.03.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1503
Mandalore smashed his elbow into Kaddo's face. And backed away. Do you really think the Empire will reward any Mandalorians for returning to the them. They might kill us all out of anger. I don't want a genocide just because someone could not see that I am trying to help.

Blast had looked around quite a bit. Then he came back to the large living room, as it could be called. He had pulled out a wine from the selection in the cellar. He was not sure if Zero or Meanken would want any so he had pulled out three glasses, in case. He poured himself a glass and sat down at a large table in the middle of the room. Either of you care for a drink?

Rafeesh loaded his gun and began following Jot who was behind Nara, while Hadock took the lead. He kept pausing once in awhile to listen for anything coming at them. So Jot. How did you and Hadock first meet? You seem like an unlikely pair. I saw a holo-recording with you three in the cells, with an imperial agent from what I guessed. Find out anything from him?
I was on a job just after leaving the Republic military. Sent to support an Imperial assault on Taris with a few other Mandos. About three minutes to the dropzone the attack was canceled and our ship shot down. We landed 6 miles northwest of a major Republic fort that was being assaulted by members of the Imperial Marines. Big tall and gruesome over there was wrecking some tanks with a anti vehicle rocket launcher when an enemy sniper blew a hole through his gut. Hadock said on the lookout for any movement

Yeah the imperials were taking unacceptable losses at the other front and pulled back. We weren't given such orders, we were deemed disposable and thrown to the side like garbage. So I figured I may as well kill as many people as I could. Republic sniper team thought other wise and shot me. Hadock blew the nest with a rocket and patched me up best he could til we got evac from a Mando shuttle. A few days in a Bacta tank later I went and blew away the Taris command center personally, and signed up with the kid. Part of what that agent wanted to discuss. Jotunheim said with an almost giddy tone reminiscing the siths face as he blew his organs across the room with his scatter gun.

Kregan followed Ravvok onto his ship Where to my lord? she asked almost delighted at the death of Jadus.

ToEasy
10.03.2012 , 03:32 PM | #1504
Zarron then ran up to Mandalore, So what do you want me to do? said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 03:57 PM | #1505
Interesting. Do you think that the Imperial that sent him might try to send more people?

See how the fleet is doing. I fear that something horrible has already happened.Mandalore then stepped out of the arena.

Time is not a luxury we have. I am sure that Mandalore would be willing to release us. Now the real question is which mission would we want to do first? Or would we rather split up for a little?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.03.2012 , 04:06 PM | #1506
Interesting. Do you think that the Imperial that sent him might try to send more people?

See how the fleet is doing. I fear that something horrible has already happened.Mandalore then stepped out of the arena.

Time is not a luxury we have. I am sure that Mandalore would be willing to release us. Now the real question is which mission would we want to do first? Or would we rather split up for a little?
Well I know that the capitol ship blew up. I think everyone made it off. Also, what did you tell Kaddo? said Zarron as he followed Mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.03.2012 , 04:23 PM | #1507
Darth ansterall had arrived at dromand kass, and made his was to Jadus's chambers. there was an imperial guard standing in front of the door, probably sent by marr

"Darth Marr sent me." the man steped aside, and Ansterall entered the chambers. He looked around, not seeing anything out of the usual.

He's not going to leave it out in the open, idiot, he thought to himself. he used the force to try and sense anything jadus may be hiding. he was about to give up when he sensed something. it was faint, but he could sense it. he walked over to the location, a blank wall.

Jadus has spent too much time among his beloved agents, it seems, he thought. Ansterall started looking around, seeing a statue that did not seem to quite fit with the rest of jadus's things. he grabed the head, causing it to fall backward, and the wall to open. inside was a single holocron. this must be it, he thought. suddenly, ansterall asked himself, why not keep it for himself? Marr would never find out he had taken it, he was not even sure it was here. he quietly sliped it into his back pocket and called marr

"Well?"

"Just the usual collection of sith relics and such, nothing out of the usual."

"I see.....come to korrban. wait for me inside the accadmy. I know baras is already on his way, and should be here soon. others will also arrive soon, and I may need you depending on what transpires."

"Of course, master" he hung up, and left for his ship, planing to look at the holocron when he got a spare moment

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 05:52 PM | #1508
Kaddo offered to be hired. Now he is hunting down the True mandalorians and hopefully sabotage the Empire as well. I need you to make sure that everybody who was on the Capitol ship survived to reach the landing city on Mykrr. If anyone is in the jungles then we might as well report them as dead.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.03.2012 , 06:00 PM | #1509
Kaddo offered to be hired. Now he is hunting down the True mandalorians and hopefully sabotage the Empire as well. I need you to make sure that everybody who was on the Capitol ship survived to reach the landing city on Mykrr. If anyone is in the jungles then we might as well report them as dead.
I can contact Rafeesh to see if he is alive. That should give me an answer. Though is it alright if I go with Kaddo? I have been wanting to fight for a while now.

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 06:02 PM | #1510
You may. If Rafeesh does not report then he is most likely dead. He said this with grim seriousness.