Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 09:26 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Jak nodded and placed Sorrann in the hands of two of the guards. The negotiations will forever destroy our heritage and what it stands for Sorrann growled. "Mandalore" is running our society into the ground!
You are blind and know nothing of the sith and their treachery then coward.They throw us away as pawns. Hadock then turned to the General. You wont send the girl anywhere. and she wont be getting executed. Understood? lowering his hands down he held the his left hand open and nodded towards Jotunheim
We wait for his signal then throw the grenade at the guards and follow me. whipered Jotunheim to Nara.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 09:34 PM | #142
I will ask again why did you want to see me?Graal stared at Sorraan. Not taking notice of Hadock
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 10:43 PM | #143
Sorrann glared at Graal, killer intent in his eyes. So I can tell you what an idiot you are he snarled. Then he looked over at Hadock. Do you not know what the Jedi did to us? They killed us off. The Mandalorian Wars stand as a testimony to Republic dominance over our people! The Sith may use us as pawns, but I would rather be an Imperial slave then serve under a Jedi or any Republic commander. My entire clan was murdered because of the Republic! Clan Valkoro has died out! So many of us have died because of Republic genocide!
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:03 PM | #144
Do you think you are the only ones to have lost something during war? I wish it had never happened. I lost many things dear to me during the last war. Who were the people that started the War? It certainly wasn't the Republic. My Ancestors were not one of those to have followed Revan, and I am glad when I was put out of combat. Graal was furious at the tone in which Sorraan was speaking.

You should be glad that I do not intend on having you shot. I don't want another Mandalorian War, yet because of the last one I am very doubtful that the Mandalorians are looking for peace with the Republic. I will follow my orders to protect the Mandalorian diplomats. However if I see anything that shows that this is all a trick. I will be one of the first to suggest attacking your Mandalore.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 11:30 PM | #145
Please do kill that idiot of a leader. He- Sorrann stopped as Crow walked in to the room. Sorry I'm late for all this. I heard a whole bunch of yelling coming from this place. I also heard Sorrann's voice. I'm guessing your the "esteemed" General Graal? Crow said. He nodded to the troops keeping Sorrann in custody. He waved them away and stood next to his Mandalorian friend.
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 11:33 PM | #146
Yet you fail to see what the empire has done!So blinded by revenge that you do not see your people dying by the thousands! So misguided that you forget the bodies we bury! Atleast the republic declared us enemies and fought us with honor! Not send us as their slaves to die in their name! You say that your clan is being wiped out yet fail to realize that they are the ones doing so! I tire of seeing my brothers being sent out on hopeless missions! Hadock spouted off.

Meanwhile....

We have reached your destination, Have a pleasant day. The droid's voice box cracked. It will be a great day droid. said Helvec as he disembarked striding into Graal's tower and walking up to a security guard. Alert the good General that he has a visitor. I must speak with him promptly!
The guard stammered as he opened his comlink General, sir, you have a Jedi visitor.. Says he needs to speak to you sir.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:37 PM | #147
Goodness, today is a very busy day. Yes I am General Graal. I do not believe I know you.What is you name?

He then heard the security guard, he replied tiredly, Send him in, maybe he could help me out here.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 11:58 PM | #148
Crow shot Haddock a dirty look. I need to speak with you after this. Then the bounty hunter mockingly bowed. Name's Crow Renvall. I'm a Mandalorian bounty hunter. I just so happened to be on this planet when I heard about the incoming envoy. I apologize for anything Sorrann might've said. Sorrann growled at Crow. You have no right to crit- the renegade mando was cut off when Crow started talking again. You don't get to talk until later. Anyways, I'm here on strict diplomatic business and thought I should become acquanted with the man apparently running it.
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 12:06 AM | #149
"I'm still here to let everyone know," Nara commented. She tried pick locking her cuffs. Nara was just attempting, knowing that most likely she would fail.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 12:14 AM | #150
Don't apologize for what this terrorist has said. He has shown that he is worthy of death, however I think he should go prison for now.

After hearing Nara, Graal smiled and turned to her. I know you are still here. However I think you should be taken somewhere a little more secure for now. Graal then click on a button in the wall. Two soldiers stepped in, lifted Nara by the shoulders, and removed her from the room. They then took her to a sealed white room. The soldiers then stepped outside of the room and waited by the door.