Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.02.2012 , 10:47 PM | #1481
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok whirled and blocked the lightning. Not by a long shot the Sith said as he held off the lightning. Jadus had seen almost everything Ravvok had in his arsenal, except one last trick. But, he was soon overpowered by Jadus's lightning and fell to the ground. Just... like Kalira... said... he gasped.
Jadus was not going to fall for the same trick twice. he continued to hit ravvok with lightning as he hit the ground, not planing to stop untill ravvok's body had disintgrated into ash

MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 10:52 PM | #1482
I will make it double if you sabotage minor parts of the Empire. Covertly of course. Don't worry you won't even be registered as part of it.

You know kill people in high enough places you get outlawed. Killed many Jedi and Sith, no offense, on those planets. Had lots of fun doing it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1483
Ravvok knew Jadus had called his bluff. Warding of the lightning with one hand, he hurled a black weapon at Jadus. The weapon moved lightning-fast, practically impossible to dodge. Ravvok hoped this worked. It was the last trick he had.
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

meanken
10.02.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1484
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I will make it double if you sabotage minor parts of the Empire. Covertly of course. Don't worry you won't even be registered as part of it.

You know kill people in high enough places you get outlawed. Killed many Jedi and Sith, no offense, on those planets. Had lots of fun doing it.
"Tell me, where did you learn your skills? you don't get a rep like yours without some form of training"

meanken
10.02.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1485
Ravvok knew Jadus had called his bluff. Warding of the lightning with one hand, he hurled a black weapon at Jadus. The weapon moved lightning-fast, practically impossible to dodge. Ravvok hoped this worked. It was the last trick he had.
The weapon hit Jadus square in the chest, causing the lightning to stop.

"Ah.....the spear of midnight black.....clever.....perhaps I underestmated you, ravvok. you are more sith then the fools on the dark council. I have only one request. Show the fools on the dark council the true meaning of fear before you kill them. And also....beware the wrath of the emperor. he will not take kindly to your actions against the council and the empire."

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:57 PM | #1486
Ravvok nodded. They shall know what it is like to suffer. As for the Wrath, I'll make sure he gets his turn too the Sith said before reaching Jadus and striking him down.

Kaddo thought for a second. Deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend to my associates
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

meanken
10.02.2012 , 11:14 PM | #1487
Ravvok nodded. They shall know what it is like to suffer. As for the Wrath, I'll make sure he gets his turn too the Sith said before reaching Jadus and striking him down.

Kaddo thought for a second. Deal. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend to my associates
on jadus's flagship, Darth ansterall suddenly felt a massive movement in the force, and sevral other with were visably shaken

"He's dead. he will pay for this." Ansterall walked up to the command station

"Open fire on the temple, leave nothing alive."

"But, sir, what about the other sith still down there?"

Ansterall reached out and snaped his neck, turning to the man next to him "You are in charge now, do not make the misstake of those who came before you. now, open fire"

"At once, my lord." he turns to the station "All ships, open fire on the sith temple"

Menwhile, jadus's other assassin's he brought with him approched ravvok, bowing

"Darth Ravvok" one said "We saw you best jadus. no one else on the council could match him. We know you are the future of the sith order. We would join you, if you will have us"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1488
Ravvok nodded in acknowledgement. He felt something coming. I accept you. But first, we are in danger. That ship is about to bombard us. We have to take it down. Use the Force on my mark to blast that thing out of the sky he ordered. Waiting moments, he yelled, Now!
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 11:20 PM | #1489
Good bye friend. May you ever win victory over your enemies.

Certainly didn't get it overnight. I dabbled in all different sorts of fighting. But once I found that I needed a way to support my self well bounty hunter seemed rather nice. I got more training fighting tougher and tougher opponents until nobody would fight me. Got lots of monet as most bounty hunters do. Pays better than I have seen the Republic or the Empire. Ha Ha.He laughed with an effort to release some of the tension he was beginning to feel.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1490
Kaddo knocked on the door to the temporary apartment Meanken, Zero, and Blast were in. He had just received news after leaving the arena that Jadus was dead, slain by Darth Ravvok. Of course, he had a failsafe job made
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S