Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.02.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1471
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well quite a stock. But I keep it in many banks so that it is harder to steal all my money. I would say about one million credits or so.
"Hmm.....what would you say was your hardest kill to date?"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1472
Ravvok blocked the counter attaks. Oh, I'm well aware of your saber skills Jadus. I just know mine better the Sith said, reengaging and giving a precise assault which involved spinning blades, toss-ups, and many other attacks.

Kaddo's helmet blocked the shot. Then he lowered his blade. I can bring down the True Mandalorians and won't challenge you... for a price he said as he stowed his blade. He saw Zarron in the corner of his eye, watching him carefully to make sure the hunter didn't try anything.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 09:15 PM | #1473
I would say that a jedi I once fought would be the hardest. I am not sure what rank he was, but he was really good. Almost killed me four times. He apparently wanted me dead.Smartly so, however he learned the hard way that I am not easy to kill. Defeated him using a trap set in a trench on Balmorra. My turn, how did you two get put together?

I do not care if you take down the 'True Mandalorians' however that would be very much appreciated. Money is no object. So what is your price hunter?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1474
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok blocked the counter attaks. Oh, I'm well aware of your saber skills Jadus. I just know mine better the Sith said, reengaging and giving a precise assault which involved spinning blades, toss-ups, and many other attacks.

Kaddo's helmet blocked the shot. Then he lowered his blade. I can bring down the True Mandalorians and won't challenge you... for a price he said as he stowed his blade. He saw Zarron in the corner of his eye, watching him carefully to make sure the hunter didn't try anything.
Jadus knew he did not need to kill him with the saber, only hold him off long enough to regain some of his force power. he entered the soresu form, started defending against ravvok's attacks as best as he could.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 09:36 PM | #1475
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I would say that a jedi I once fought would be the hardest. I am not sure what rank he was, but he was really good. Almost killed me four times. He apparently wanted me dead.Smartly so, however he learned the hard way that I am not easy to kill. Defeated him using a trap set in a trench on Balmorra. My turn, how did you two get put together?

I do not care if you take down the 'True Mandalorians' however that would be very much appreciated. Money is no object. So what is your price hunter?
"Well, that requiers a bit of backstory. You see, I first attracted the attantion of intel when I was working as a bounty hunter. I took a job from the republic to off some rising sith apprentice, but they leaked the fact that I was coming. lucky for me, the sith master did not interfeare, said something about wanting to "test" hm. you know sith. so, I killed the guy, and was quickly arrested, something about the 50 or so corpes I left behind me on the way to the room. So, one day before my exequcion date, keeper pays me a visit. says my record will be cleared if I work for intel as an agent. he also filled me in on the fact that the republic betrayed me, and promised I would get plenty of opertunity to off them. but, they wisely did not trust me."

"That's where I come in. I had made a mark in the milltary as an elite sniper, and got an offer to join up when I took out a jedi master. they knew from past experence I was loyal, but I was not so good in close range. Mean had made the knife his trademark fighting style, so they said we were a good fit. they also wanted me to keep tabs on mean here, make sure he stayed in line."

"So, did a bit of reserch on you on the way here. What did you do to get yourself outlawed in 17 systems?"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 09:50 PM | #1476
Kaddo considered for a second. 200 credits per member, and theres about 30 of them. So 6,000 credits and Clan Ravvess having a clean record on the incident. Which wasn't our fault, but many believe it was

Ravvok kept his onslaught going. He needed to finish this now. Jadus was growing his Force power and Ravvok needed to end this. Acting on instinct, and used a Force trick to jump from place to place through the shadows, slashing at Jadus whenever he reappeared
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1477
Kaddo considered for a second. 200 credits per member, and theres about 30 of them. So 6,000 credits and Clan Ravvess having a clean record on the incident. Which wasn't our fault, but many believe it was

Ravvok kept his onslaught going. He needed to finish this now. Jadus was growing his Force power and Ravvok needed to end this. Acting on instinct, and used a Force trick to jump from place to place through the shadows, slashing at Jadus whenever he reappeared
Jadus blocked the first few attacks, but suddenly recoiled as ravvok flew past, holding his chest as he fell to his knees.

"Ahhh....so, this is how it ends.....slain by a foolish sith with delusions of grandure.....tell me, how do you plan to stand against the entire amased might of the empire? The dark council is a cowardly bunch, always looking on the shadows for the next threat to their power. when they hear of my death, they will use all their power to wipe you from the face of the galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1478
Ravvok grinned wickedly. Combined or not, they will realize that I defeated their most powerful member. You fought well Darth Jadus. You shall be well remembered Ravvok said. Then, he brought his blade down to finish Jadus.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 10:17 PM | #1479
Ravvok grinned wickedly. Combined or not, they will realize that I defeated their most powerful member. You fought well Darth Jadus. You shall be well remembered Ravvok said. Then, he brought his blade down to finish Jadus.
Jadus suddenly dissapeared as ravvok moved to deal the killing blow, reappearing behind him firing a blast of force lightning at him, apparently uninjured, as he had been faking the injury to buy himself time.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1480
Ravvok whirled and blocked the lightning. Not by a long shot the Sith said as he held off the lightning. Jadus had seen almost everything Ravvok had in his arsenal, except one last trick. But, he was soon overpowered by Jadus's lightning and fell to the ground. Just... like Kalira... said... he gasped.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>