Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1451
Not sure really his power seems to be waining. But you did disturb this place Jadus, something I have come to be very unappreciative of. Kregan stood motionless on the pillar seething in the temples Darkside energy.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 03:32 PM | #1452
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Not sure really his power seems to be waining. But you did disturb this place Jadus, something I have come to be very unappreciative of. Kregan stood motionless on the wall seething in the temples Darkside energy.
"If I recall, it was you who came to this place and disturbed it, I was simpaly trying to capure a trator to the sith, something those who built this temple would understand, I would think. And, it was ravvok who redirected the force blast into the temple, and caused it to colapse. if you are so conserned about people disturbing the place, I would think you would want to punish the one who caused the temple to fall down"

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 03:40 PM | #1453
I was simply here to commune with its energies nothing more or less. Reminds me of a sith holocron my master stole years ago. The power is intoxicating. You interrupted that. While Ravvok did deflect your blast he was not its master. So I cannot place blame on him yet. Kregan pulled her saber staff out and spun it in her hand.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 04:50 PM | #1454
Ravvok cut down the other wraith and jumped at Jadus again, this time well aware of Jadus's tricks
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 05:23 PM | #1455
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok cut down the other wraith and jumped at Jadus again, this time well aware of Jadus's tricks
Jadus blocked ravvok's lightsaber with his own and fired a burst of force lightning with his other hand

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1456
Ravvok used a Force-push to push the lightning back and assauted with his sabers. Jadus relied on the Force, and if Ravvok could keep in saber combat he had the edge, having been trained in elite saber combat troughout his Sith career
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 06:05 PM | #1457
Ravvok used a Force-push to push the lightning back and assauted with his sabers. Jadus relied on the Force, and if Ravvok could keep in saber combat he had the edge, having been trained in elite saber combat troughout his Sith career
Jadus blocked the saber assalt as best as he could, and quickly fired a shockwave intended to blast ravvok back when he got an opening

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 06:14 PM | #1458
Ravvok was hit by the blast and began focusing himself. He began assaulting Jadus's mind with Force-insanity, sending haunting visions of Jadus's deepest fears to tear at the Sith Lord's mind
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 06:22 PM | #1459
Ravvok was hit by the blast and began focusing himself. He began assaulting Jadus's mind with Force-insanity, sending haunting visions of Jadus's deepest fears to tear at the Sith Lord's mind
"Fool. your jedi pet tryed that too, and did a much better job, I must say. I told her, and I will tell you. fear is my weapon, I live to spread it. Fear fuels my power." Jadus lifted his hands and fires a blast of force lightning much more powerfull then the last one he fired

ToEasy
10.02.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1460
Zarron still watching the fight thought that if Mandalore died then he could get the jedi to help him kill Kaddo. He wasn't sure if the jedi would want to get involved in that but it wouldn't hurt to ask when the time came.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu