Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.01.2012 , 10:35 PM | #1441
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok, ignoring the collapse, held up both his lightsabers and threw up the best Force-barrier he could to deflect the lightning. He needed a way to kill those wraiths. He needed a way to face Jadus one-on-one
The waith's continued to fire force lightning at ravvok. meanwhile, jadus draged himself off the ground where he had been knocked down to from the blast. seeing ravvok preocupyed with the waiths, jadus saw an opertunity. he reached out with the force, and begain pushing the now colapsing ruins in such a way so that the majaurty of the rubble would fall directly on ravvok. with him unable to move without letting go of the barier and getting fryed by the waith's force lightning, ravvok would be caught in a death trap

MdLogan
10.01.2012 , 11:09 PM | #1442
Mandalore stepped closer to Kado and blocked the strike with his sword.I know that we are warriors. I don't want to change that. I want us to temper it. If we can control our fighting instincts it can be used to do great things.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 01:00 PM | #1443
Kregan had been taking her time recovering for a few minutes before reentering the fray using the force to counteract Darth Jadus pulling the ruins down on Ravvok and back towards Jadus I don't think so Jadus it would'nt be fair if you were to kill him with such cowardice.

Hadock and Jot followed Rafeesh shouldering their weapons and walking down the ramp of the ship. Hadock tossed the blaster rifle to Rafeesh. Lets get a move on. He shouted walking out in front of the others.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1444
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan had been taking her time recovering for a few minutes before reentering the fray using the force to counteract Darth Jadus pulling the ruins down on Ravvok and back towards Jadus I don't think so Jadus it would'nt be fair if you were to kill him with such cowardice.

Hadock and Jot followed Rafeesh shouldering their weapons and walking down the ramp of the ship. Hadock tossed the blaster rifle to Rafeesh. Lets get a move on. He shouted walking out in front of the others.
Jadus held out one hand, force chokeing her "Pathatic worm. you know not the pure power of the dark side. watch as your "master" is crushed like the worm he is" with his other hand, jadus continues to push the ruins toward ravvok

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 01:48 PM | #1445
Kregan let out a long sadistic laugh before the choke took its full effect. she then casually raised one hand and pushed Jadus back against a wall , freeing herself from the force choke. Master? No. I've had one and only one. You wouldn't hold a candle to the man Jadus. You barely hold a candle to Ravvok. Now. Let me show you something he taught me. Kregan then began attacking Jadus's mind making him feel as though he were burning alive. Pain is such an amazing weapon don't you agree? No matter how much tolerance we build up to it we are still afraid of it. Now Ravvok slay those wraiths and let us finish this.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1446
Kregan let out a long sadistic laugh before the choke took its full effect. she then casually raised one hand and pushed Jadus back against a wall , freeing herself from the force choke. Master? No. I've had one and only one. You wouldn't hold a candle to the man Jadus. You barely hold a candle to Ravvok. Now. Let me show you something he taught me. Kregan then began attacking Jadus's mind making him feel as though he were burning alive. Pain is such an amazing weapon don't you agree? No matter how much tolerance we build up to it we are still afraid of it. Now Ravvok slay those wraiths and let us finish this.
Jadus had not felt such fear for as long as he could remember. fasnating, he thought. this jedi can cause intense fear in any she meets. I must take her alive if possable.

"Fool....fear is my weapon. Fear is what I live to spread. you cannot defeat me with fear. fear is what fuels my power." Jadus lifted his hands and fired an immemse blast of force lightning

meanwhile, on the domanator, Jadus's flagship

the captan in charge while jadus was away walked up to a sith, who was in charge of jadus's sith forces

"Darth Ansterall, Darth Jadus has been away for some time, should we not send reinforsments to assist him?"

"No. He said not to interfear in the fight."

"But what if he is dead, my lord?"

"He is not dead. I would know if he died. The death of one as powerfull as jadus would send a massive disturbence in the force."

"As you say, my lord" he bowes and walks away

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1447
Perfect timing, Kregan spun her saber staff around her conducting the lightning and sending it at a force wraith. Now now Jadus what have you learned about frying your own pets? Kregan taunted.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1448
Perfect timing, Kregan spun her saber staff around her conducting the lightning and sending it at a force wraith. Now now Jadus what have you learned about frying your own pets? Kregan taunted.
The wraith droped to the ground after getting hit by the blast, dead. the other wraith continued the assalt against ravvok

"there are more where that one came from" Jadus fired a force push at kregan, aiming the puch directly at the area the ruins were falling into, hopeing to crush her under the ruins

icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 02:56 PM | #1449
Kregan jumped in the air to avoid the force push landing on top of a pillar she threw rubble at Jadus. Why Jadus, Its almost as if you are trying to kill me. That hurts my feelings I might go cry about it when im done here. She then launched another attack with her mind making Jadus see multiple illusions of his greatest fears. Look around Jadus and grow even more terrified at all those things you thought you had locked up inside.

meanken
10.02.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1450
Kregan jumped in the air to avoid the force push landing on top of a pillar she threw rubble at Jadus. Why Jadus, Its almost as if you are trying to kill me. That hurts my feelings I might go cry about it when im done here. She then launched another attack with her mind making Jadus see multiple illusions of his greatest fears. Look around Jadus and grow even more terrified at all those things you thought you had locked up inside.
Jadus was momentarly stuned, more stuned by her power to create ilusions of people's greatest fears then the ilusions themself's. however, he failed to see the rubble untill it was too late, getting hit by the rubble and blasted back. he slowly got back to his feet.

"Why follow him? with such power as you possess, you could be so much more. with him, you will never be anything more then his minion. but as a sith, a true sith, you could have unlimited power at your fingertips. you could command entire armys, make people tremble at the mention of your name. your power is wasted with a man such as him, who cannot even kill me without aid."