Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.30.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1411
Ravvok was gasping now before his body went limp. His life force was slipping away, and he felt the pain immensely
Lord Ravvok
Level 65 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

icecreampants
09.30.2012 , 08:49 PM | #1412
Kregan had been noting Ravvok's life force slowly waining I guess you would want me to intervene. She threw her cloak to the ground and launched several pillars at Jadus. Don't mind me just tired of observing.

meanken
09.30.2012 , 08:50 PM | #1413
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok was gasping now before his body went limp. His life force was slipping away, and he felt the pain immensely
Jadus could feel Ravvok's life sliping away. he incresed the presure from the force choke. "You are weak, a fool and a failure both. as for your "legacy", I will ensure it never happens. your name will be struck from history, never to be spoken again under penalty of death. I will not have the future of the sith order be inflenced by the likes of you. now, die."

meanken
09.30.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1414
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan had been noting Ravvok's life force slowly waining I guess you would want me to intervene. She threw her cloak to the ground and launched several pillars at Jadus. Don't mind me just tired of observing.
Jadus casually waved his free hand, deflecting the pillars away "Tell me, do you really want to throw away your life defending this failure of a sith?"

icecreampants
09.30.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1415
Unless you propose something better my lord he is currently my only way off of this rock. So make a deal. Get me off this rock and Im all fine with letting you have your small bit of fun with Ravvok.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.30.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1416
Ravvok fell, his limp form lying on the ground. His legacy would be passed on. Ravvok knew it wouldn't end here
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

meanken
09.30.2012 , 09:04 PM | #1417
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Unless you propose something better my lord he is currently my only way off of this rock. So make a deal. Get me off this rock and Im all fine with letting you have your small bit of fun with Ravvok.
"You seek to learn the ways of the dark side, yes? I will make arraignments for you to receive a proper education on the dark side, not the botched teachings he has probably been giving you. you will be taken to korrban, and there you will begin your education. but.....I must make sure of your loyalty.....kill him, prove he has not rendered you irredeemable

meanken
09.30.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1418
Ravvok fell, his limp form lying on the ground. His legacy would be passed on. Ravvok knew it wouldn't end here
"he still lives, barly. finish him"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.30.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1419
As Jadus spoke, Ravvok uncovered his mask. He unleashed an incredibly powerful onslaught of lightning on the Sith Lord. YOU. DIE. NOW!!!!! he yelled, pushing his powers to the most powerful he could go. At this rate, he could've overpowered almost anyone, except the Emperor of course. However he was tiring fast, and the onslaught would soon stop.
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

meanken
09.30.2012 , 09:13 PM | #1420
As Jadus spoke, Ravvok uncovered his mask. He unleashed an incredibly powerful onslaught of lightning on the Sith Lord. YOU. DIE. NOW!!!!! he yelled, pushing his powers to the most powerful he could go. At this rate, he could've overpowered almost anyone, except the Emperor of course. However he was tiring fast, and the onslaught would soon stop.
Jadus, who had still been paying attention to the almost dead ravvok, managed to block the initial impact, but he knew he would not be able to hold it for long. "Do it, now! Kill him!"