Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 09:54 PM | #1361
Zarron dodged the shots and then rolled out of the way of the blade. He then shot his wrist flamethrower at Kraddo.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1362
STOP!! I will not have a unnecessary fight. Kado before we fight, I must deal with Zero and Meanken. He waited to see if they would stop.

The blank check was a bonus. The mission I am actually trying to do, is get at a person who is no longer really liked. An imperial offered me almost 100 thousand credits, to remove one guy.

What happened this time? Rafeesh asked with resignation.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 10:03 PM | #1363
Zarron then stopped his flamethrower and backed away from Kaddo. As you wish Mandalore. said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.29.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1364
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok slew the last one. Jadus will send wave after wave. We need to make a stand in the temple he said, running into the temple as his ship left to a well-hidden location.

Kaddo dodged the bolts, fired some of his own, and then charged Zarron, using his blade to strike at his opponent

ooc: its cool, Jadus obviously hates me so more assassins would probably come lol
Jadus, sitting in his chambers, suddenly recived a message.

"Ziost" jadus thought "Interesting....must be after the old temple.....but why?" he pressed a button, and a man walked in

"My lord, how may I serve?"

"Ready the best assassin's and agents you can find, and have them assamble at the Dominator. prep the ship for takeoff."

"My lord, you don't intend to...."

"Yes, I will be personaly overseeing the operation to kill ravvok. the man has been a thorn in my side for too long already. perhaps I will make a gift of his head to the supreme chancler as a gift pf peace. ready the ship."

"at once, my lord" he bows and leaves

meanken
09.29.2012 , 10:10 PM | #1365
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
STOP!! I will not have a unnecessary fight. Kado before we fight, I must deal with Zero and Meanken. He waited to see if they would stop.

The blank check was a bonus. The mission I am actually trying to do, is get at a person who is no longer really liked. An imperial offered me almost 100 thousand credits, to remove one guy.

What happened this time? Rafeesh asked with resignation.
Meanken chuckled "Clever using his resources to further your own goals.....but you better hope jadus never finds out. He doesn't like being used. I saw what happened to the last guy who tryed to pull something over him. they say you can still hear his screams in the halls of imperial intelligence if you try hard enough"

JoeyAkamai
09.29.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1366
Rakghoul got hungry. Aaaaaaaand he's throwing up now. That's just wondeful. Nara mad a disgusting face at the rakghoul.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
09.29.2012 , 10:29 PM | #1367
Kaddo backed away. He bowed to Mandalore and stowed his weapons.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.29.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1368
Good let us make our stand then lord Ravvok. Kregan followed him to the temple.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.29.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1369
Ravvok found a suitable room and halted. It was a terrace at one of the upper tiers of the temple. He knew Jadus would send an army. He had a plan though. When I say, "now", unleash your full Force power into the ship. I have a feeling Jadus is going to be here with a warship full of assailants Ravvok said. He was going to create a Force storm that would tear Jadus's fleet apart with the combined power of him and Kregan.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.29.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1370
As you command, it shall be. Kregan sat down and began meditating.