Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1331
For a 1 million credit bounty on him, 2 million alive. Sabrina thought, she might go for it.
Okay chancellor, we need to contact mandalore. Se what he thinks, then i shall contact my goverment. up date them on the situation. If you could, chancellor. Sabrina wonder, how many two bit thug`s are now on his trail. She also wonder if, darth jadus noticed her.

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1332
I believe that it is upon the loyalty of the Mandalorians to a cause, that would keep them from joining the Empire. However they do not have as much loyalty to a cause so much as a loyalty to the strongest. This will have to change if the Mandalorians are ever going to join the Republic. Mandalore entered the room where Zero was. Have you found your accommodations to be good? Mandalore did not acknowledge the presence of the other Mandalorian.

No, I just wanted to make sure you were all right. Not every day I find someone who thinks like me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.29.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1333
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I believe that it is upon the loyalty of the Mandalorians to a cause, that would keep them from joining the Empire. However they do not have as much loyalty to a cause so much as a loyalty to the strongest. This will have to change if the Mandalorians are ever going to join the Republic. Mandalore entered the room where Zero was. Have you found your accommodations to be good? Mandalore did not acknowledge the presence of the other Mandalorian.

No, I just wanted to make sure you were all right. Not every day I find someone who thinks like me.
"Yes.....but I know it will not last. tell me, what is your plan for us? execution? slavery? life inprisonment?"

"Yes, ours is a rare breed in the galaxy. I never lost a fight in my life.....never failed a job......only to get OWNED BY MANDALORE!" Mean slamed his fist into a nearby table

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1334
If you and your friends vow to never try to attack my people again, you will be allowed leave freely. If not then you shall be held as guests.

Well that is quite a reputation, you go to fight Mandalore and live to tell the tale. Also at least you haven't broken the law so far. Looks like Kado has already done so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.29.2012 , 03:37 PM | #1335
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
If you and your friends vow to never try to attack my people again, you will be allowed leave freely. If not then you shall be held as guests.

Well that is quite a reputation, you go to fight Mandalore and live to tell the tale. Also at least you haven't broken the law so far. Looks like Kado has already done so.
"I sm sorry....that is not a vow I can make.....if we are ordered to attack your people, we have no choice but to obey. it is nothing against any of you."

"Hahaha, we smuggled unauthorized weapons onworld, broke into mandalore's palace, hacked his computer, tryed to kill him. thats not breaking the law? you people must have a loose concept of law on this planet."

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 04:10 PM | #1336
Mandalore, lets just imprison these agents. They did try to kill you remember?
I shall contact Mandalore as soon as possible. For now you should get back to your place. I have a meeting with some generals.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 04:16 PM | #1337
I think i would like to stay, for that and catch up with galactic events Sabrina quickly replied, could be usefull sabrina thought to herself

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 04:22 PM | #1338
Sorry sabrina, the generals wanted it to be a private meeting.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 04:47 PM | #1339
But surly, as a senator i can stay. Besides what harm can it do? Sabrina asked knowing she going to get the asked, to leave again.

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 05:03 PM | #1340
I am not sure what harm you could do but they asked for the meeting to be private and I do keep my word.