Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.29.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1321
Ravvok's ship landed near the old Sith temple on Ziost. He could sense the raw powr of the dark side as he woke up Kregan. We're here

Kaddo threw down a cluster of sonic detonators and some smoke grenades as he ran outside. He didn't know what had happened to Blast, but he knew what he had to do. He activated a tracer he had put on Meanken before they landed incase something happened. Following the signal, he jetted off to find Mandalore
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1322
That is what you would have done, however I promised that they would not be killed. Mandalore put away his sword, and began walking towards the exit.I need to see what Zero thinks. You can come along if you want.

Something wrong?

Blast had been wandering for some time, but when he heard that Mandalore's battle had been finished, he wanted to go see who had won. He found out that Mandalore had 'won' by some standards. He walked to the med center to see how Meanken was doing. Once he got there he stayed nearby so that he could be there when Meanken would awaken.

There are a couple guards and other people sitting at another smaller table, they were discussing business of their own.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1323
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is what you would have done, however I promised that they would not be killed. Mandalore put away his sword, and began walking towards the exit.I need to see what Zero thinks. You can come along if you want.

Something wrong?

Blast had been wandering for some time, but when he heard that Mandalore's battle had been finished, he wanted to go see who had won. He found out that Mandalore had 'won' by some standards. He walked to the med center to see how Meanken was doing. Once he got there he stayed nearby so that he could be there when Meanken would awaken.

There are a couple guards and other people sitting at another smaller table, they were discussing business of their own.
Well it is good that you keep your promises. I guess I could tag along. Zarron then began to follow Mandalore. It seems that the empire really wants you dead. I wonder if they truely think that will solve their problem. The mandalorians wouldn't want to join the people who tried to kill their leader. I think the empire should rethink their logic.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.29.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1324
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post

Something wrong?

"no.....nothing you can help with anyway."

Meanken begain to wake up, only to see blast standing in the room "You....come to taunt me for my failure to off mandalore?"

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 11:53 AM | #1325
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The republic's military is more than ready to fight the empire. We have had time to strengthen our armies. We can protect coreillia. Also with the Mandalorians helping we could deffinately fight the empire. Now if you support the treaty, it will help.
I am sorry, but as tempory senator. I have no choice, but to follow what the govonr says. He say no, if it is a vote for war. Sabrina new, the empire was going to defuse the situation. As soon as it could, then possibly hunt down ravvock, properly or a token effort. Though he would be classed, as fair game for anyone. When the announcement came, that is.
I do hope though, we can work together. Admittedly it have to be, on other subject. Sabrina smiled, as she rembered her history lessons on the republic. It was this attiude, all the planets serving their self intrest. Not working together, that lead the mighty republic to fail. Against the mandalorian`s, revan and the empire.

ooc tooeasy the mandalorians follow exar kun beat a mandalore the indomitable and then they follow them so yes the mandalorian would follow us if we killed him it is nature of the mandaloirans

meanken
09.29.2012 , 12:00 PM | #1326
Darth jadus had been sitting in his chambers since the announcment of ravvok's bounty, speaking with sevral members of the dark council planing how to react to resent events. now that the meetings were done, it was time to repair the damage done by ravvok. Jadus reached for his holocom, placing a call directly to the supreme chancler

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 12:12 PM | #1327
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
I am sorry, but as tempory senator. I have no choice, but to follow what the govonr says. He say no, if it is a vote for war. Sabrina new, the empire was going to defuse the situation. As soon as it could, then possibly hunt down ravvock, properly or a token effort. Though he would be classed, as fair game for anyone. When the announcement came, that is.
I do hope though, we can work together. Admittedly it have to be, on other subject. Sabrina smiled, as she rembered her history lessons on the republic. It was this attiude, all the planets serving their self intrest. Not working together, that lead the mighty republic to fail. Against the mandalorian`s, revan and the empire.

ooc tooeasy the mandalorians follow exar kun beat a mandalore the indomitable and then they follow them so yes the mandalorian would follow us if we killed him it is nature of the mandaloirans
I understand Sabrina. Wait, hold on a minute. It seems I have a call. The chancellor then turned on the holocomunicator and it was Darth Jadus. This is the supreme Chancellor. Why are you calling sith?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 12:34 PM | #1328
Upon seeing the figure, of darth jadus. Sabrina had to stop herself, from bowing. She remained silent, hoping that he may notice her. As some one of his power, and influence would always be good to know.

meanken
09.29.2012 , 01:31 PM | #1329
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I understand Sabrina. Wait, hold on a minute. It seems I have a call. The chancellor then turned on the holocomunicator and it was Darth Jadus. This is the supreme Chancellor. Why are you calling sith?
"I am darth jadus, calling on behalf of the dark council. We have been made aware of recent events reguarding a paticular sith, darth ravvok, attacking your men. I am calling to inform you that this action was in no way appoved by us, and that he acted out on his own. We have declared him a trator and placed a 1 million credit bounty on him, 2 million alive. We have no wish to break the treaty."

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 01:34 PM | #1330
Good then. I guess we won't have to get ready for war after all. Good day then.