Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.28.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1301
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mandalore pulled Meanken's other arm into the way of the knife.
Meanken roared as the knife cut into him, moving to headbutt mandalore

icecreampants
09.28.2012 , 08:16 PM | #1302
In the recording it showed a younger Helvec his Hair was the same length as Hadocks and their resemblance was striking
If you're seeing this then, Well I'm dead. But you know that you picked this off my corpse more than likely.Anyway now for the important part. The man you may or may not have Violently slain is a shade of what I am now. You see it was several years ago that I was sent on a mission to a Imperial base near Korriban. Undercover as a power hungry sith lord the council wished me to find a mysterious source of dark side energy they sensed was coming from there.I found it. It has begun to change me for the worse I fear. Even in the brief moments of contact I have had with it I feel the urges of the dark side coursing through me. Growing more powerful every day. Eventually with the right motivation. I will fall from grace. For that I apoligize. then there is a brief image of young woman and a younger Hadock walking across the background of the holorecording. Son if you have found this then I am sorry. I was not quite the man I wanted to be. I never could tell you everything. But if this is the last you see of me then I want you to know that I am proud of you boy. You'll go places and change this Galaxy. Good bye. with that the recording shut off.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 08:41 PM | #1303
What do you think Hadock? Does this change how you see your father?Rafeesh was just as surprised from the revelation.

The Mandalorian was watching the fight with great interest. Do you know who Mandalore is fighting? I don't think I have seen him before.

Mandalore used Meanken's arm, and pushed into the knife more, then he rolled back as Meanken's head hit Mandalore's helmet. Do you wish to have medical attention? He asked as he kept his distance.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.28.2012 , 08:50 PM | #1304
What do you think Hadock? Does this change how you see your father?Rafeesh was just as surprised from the revelation.

The Mandalorian was watching the fight with great interest. Do you know who Mandalore is fighting? I don't think I have seen him before.

Mandalore used Meanken's arm, and pushed into the knife more, then he rolled back as Meanken's head hit Mandalore's helmet. Do you wish to have medical attention? He asked as he kept his distance.
"I CAN HANDLE A FEW SCRATCHES, FOOL! YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE SURVIVED ANYWHERE NEAR AS LONG AS I HAVE IF I COULDEN'T?" Meanken yanked the knife out of his arm and wiped the blood off on his trenchcoat, threw it at mandalore, and quickly charged at him, drawing a replacment knife as he ran, feinting with his left arm, then spining around and striking with his right arm

"Him? He is my partner, his name is meanken"

icecreampants
09.28.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1305
I'll need.. a moment. If you don't mind. Hadock stood up and walked to the cargo bay.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1306
Did you expect that Jot?

I just wanted to make sure. Mandalore grabbed the knife. Then he got struck by Meanken's attack. The armor protected him from any real damage.

Why is he fighting, Mandalore? The Mandalorian looked at her questioningly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.28.2012 , 10:02 PM | #1307
The kid always figured something happened on that mission. Helvec disappeared for a few years if I am not mistaken Hadock was never sure if it was him being captured or if he had just had enough of the home life. But Hadock never mentioned anything about the girl we saw in the recording. I've known him for years and not once did he mention someone like her. A little odd for him to not mention her eh? Jot picked up the holorecorder and began playing around with it.

Mean while Hadock walked back up to Rafeesh and the others. Sorry bout that. At any rate lets get moving. Places to go people to kill that kind of deal. He spoke slowly and shaken.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 10:05 PM | #1308
You okay Hadock?

meanken
09.28.2012 , 10:28 PM | #1309
Did you expect that Jot?

I just wanted to make sure. Mandalore grabbed the knife. Then he got struck by Meanken's attack. The armor protected him from any real damage.

Why is he fighting, Mandalore? The Mandalorian looked at her questioningly.
Mean fliped back out of arm reach when he saw his knife was having little effect "You want to hide behind your armor? fine, I have ways around that" he backed up a few more steps as he said this, then ran at mandalore again, but insted of strike at him with his knife, he slid into mandalore's legs, tossing a sticky grenade at him as he slid under

Zero sruged "we were sent here to kill mandalore, and mean called him out for single combat. mandalore accapted the chalange"

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 10:51 PM | #1310
The sticky grenade blew up sending Mandalore flying. Once he landed, he leaped to his feet. He then pulled out his sword. You ready, for the real thing?

Did you think he made a wise choice?