Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
09.28.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1291
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
A message shall be sent. Ravvok is a rogue. It is in the Emperor's strategy, of which I know little, to keep peace as long as possible. Is there anything else?
A message to darth decimus, correlia know about his plans. That the reason, they are for the treaty. Sabrina then bowed as the holo link, was droped.
Sabrina decied that since, she was here for awhile. She would have to see, how best improve her postion. To that end she deceid, to get ready to meet the chancellor. She began, by checking out her wardrobe. Soon relised she had, no real clothes to ware. So she order new dress, to be delivered. Plus a tira, and earing plus some make up. She never did get chance, to make her self on korriban or drummond kass. She was going, to enjoy it.
First, she deceid to do her hair up. She brushed back, the made it into a plat. She interwove a Blue and red ribbon into it. Then she began, on her make up. The dress was full length, with a slit in the dress which came upto knee hight. It was Blue in colour, and strapless for added effect. The tira, had few jewels in it mainly saphires. The earing`s where small, and just passed her earlobes when they turned into tear drop shaped jewel. Which was small, but elgant. She also had a necklass, made from a small gold chain. With a small cut diamond, held onto the chain with a peice of silver.
Her plan was not to seduce the chancellor, but catch the eye of one his politcal backers. The money men, then she planed to run a failed election. This was so she could, embezzel alot money. To get her own frigate, or even a cruiser
She was waiting, for the message to get back to her about the chancellor.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 12:31 PM | #1292
Okay I will go get it. With that the mandalorian left the room and after a bit he brought back a bottle and a glass. Do you mind if I stay in this room to watch the fight?

Well I hope that you find the sadness in what you love to do. Are you ready to fight? Or would you prefer to rest a bit?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.28.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1293
Okay I will go get it. With that the mandalorian left the room and after a bit he brought back a bottle and a glass. Do you mind if I stay in this room to watch the fight?

Well I hope that you find the sadness in what you love to do. Are you ready to fight? Or would you prefer to rest a bit?
"Watch the fight, or watch me? It's ok, I don't mind."

"There is little point waiting around any longer." Mean sudenly sruck out woth his knife at mandaore's chect

ToEasy
09.28.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1294
The chancellor then contacted Sabrinna, You may see me in my Chambers now. Meanwhile Zarron stood watching the fight. He had several plans just in case Mandalore was killed.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.28.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1295
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The chancellor then contacted Sabrinna, You may see me in my Chambers now.
Sabrina smiled, as she got the message. She took a taxi ride, to his place for the meeting. She need to know what he new, and hope fully make a contact from one his backers. The taxi ride, was only short one. So it was not long before. she reached his place of residence. She then made her presence known, to member of staff. So they could direct her, to his office. Their she knocked, and waited to be allowed to enter.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1296
Thank you mam. May I ask your name, and why you are here? Oh look the fight has started!

Mandalore grabbed Meanken's arm before the knife could hit. He then twisted it backwards, so as to make him drop the knife.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.28.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1297
Thank you mam. May I ask your name, and why you are here? Oh look the fight has started!

Mandalore grabbed Meanken's arm before the knife could hit. He then twisted it backwards, so as to make him drop the knife.
mean used his other hand to draw a secondary knife he had on him, and thrusted it at mandalore's head

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 07:20 PM | #1298
Mandalore pulled Meanken's other arm into the way of the knife.

icecreampants
09.28.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1299
How are you certain of this Rafeesh? What makes you so sure she wasn't killed. Hadock said shocked.

Jotunheim remained calm more curious to the holo recording that dropped from Helvecs belt Have you tried seeing what that recording was Rafeesh?

Kregan sat down across from Ravvok and nodded off to sleep.

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1300
Yes I am sure she has turned, I felt it. No I haven't lets see what is in this. He then activated the recording.