Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
09.27.2012 , 12:21 AM | #1261
sabrina left the chamber, and then head back towards her own. As she got their, she opened her holo comunicator. She first called, the govonur of ,corrlia. Govonor, the vote has not been done yet. The reason, as it could be a vote for war. We unsure if the manalorians, are at war with the empire. That could bring us into war stright away. The expression changed on the govonor face, from one opptermism to one of fear. Then vote aginst it, if it take us to war darth deceimus. Would be on us like a shot, this was main reason we wanted the alliance. As we not got the deffence ready yet, to repell such an attack. See if you can talk, to chancollor. Let him no our predicment, before the vote. He may send reforcement`s, if vote is carried. Sabrina nodded, and then turned the holo communicator off.
She, then rasied her master. She knelt, ready for him to answer. While she waited, she turn to one her people. Then said Goto the chancllor, and tell him I wish to speak to him in private.
Then her mastered, appread on the holo.

MdLogan
09.27.2012 , 12:31 AM | #1262
I accept your challenge, however Meanken has priority. Especially since one of us is not coming out of the second. Meanken, you have my word that you shall not die until we have had our fight. Please just give the knife over for a bit.

We understand your pain however you must surrender or you can be subdued.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.27.2012 , 01:49 AM | #1263
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I accept your challenge, however Meanken has priority. Especially since one of us is not coming out of the second. Meanken, you have my word that you shall not die until we have had our fight. Please just give the knife over for a bit.

We understand your pain however you must surrender or you can be subdued.
Mean grudgingly hands the knife to zarron "I expect to get this back in the same condition I gave it to you in, clear?"

"Then you will have to subdue me." Zero opened fire from her cover on the assembled group of mandos

MdLogan
09.27.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1264
Zharron you know where to take them, am I correct?

Some of the Mandalorians rolled out of the way of the shots them began laying heavy fire on zero. Other fell at the shots.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.27.2012 , 01:02 PM | #1265
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Zharron you know where to take them, am I correct?

Some of the Mandalorians rolled out of the way of the shots them began laying heavy fire on zero. Other fell at the shots.
Zero turned on her sheild probe and sent sevral explosive probes at the mandos, detonating them as they got to them

ToEasy
09.27.2012 , 02:29 PM | #1266
Zarron took the knife and said, If I were you, I wouldn't be worrying about the knife.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.27.2012 , 02:35 PM | #1267
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron took the knife and said, If I were you, I wouldn't be worrying about the knife.
"If you were me, I would shoot myself. I really don't care what you think, hunter. just take me to your leader"

ToEasy
09.27.2012 , 03:56 PM | #1268
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"If you were me, I would shoot myself. I really don't care what you think, hunter. just take me to your leader"
As you wish. Zarron then brought Meanken to some guards, They will take good care of you until Mandalore is ready. Zarron then began to walk back to Mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.27.2012 , 05:04 PM | #1269
Kaddo readied his blaster. He had a plan, but this turn of events didn't go too well. He needed to think fast about a backup plan...

Crow's ship landed on Mandalore. He was pissed enough, but when he saw the ship of Blast he completely lost it
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
09.27.2012 , 05:27 PM | #1270
Zarron then made it back to Mandalore. He stood near so he could watch the duel. He had a plan if Mandalore died.