Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Sacrmeno
08.17.2012 , 09:23 AM | #111
Rithon strolled through the spaceport towards his ship. As soon as he received the news of the Mandalorian Break-away he knew he had to rejoin.
"My sensors indicate a fight, would you like to examine it master?" a voice behind him asked.
Rithon turned around and what looked like a protocol droid with one red visual sensor, and a very thick antennae stood behind him.
"Sure, let's check it out O.R.E" Rithon said and took off towards one of the hangars with O.R.E trailing behind him....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they arrived they saw what appeared to two mandos and a smuggler in a stand-off with Republic security personal.
"Hey, what's going on here. Rithon Vornus, private investigator" Rithon told what look to be a Republic general.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

legolegion
08.17.2012 , 09:44 AM | #112
Sabrina got up, got showered and changed. She then head to correlian diplomatic room, to check her schedual. She was acompany by a republic trooper, but not the agent. She got their they had two big meeting that day, with the echani and people of Dantooine. Most of Dantooine party are member of khoonda militia, their problem with the treaty, is the amount of havoc the mandalorians have wrought over the years. On their farming planet, the correlians think these peole would be easyist to convince of the benfits of an alliance. As their world is in outer rim, and if the alliance fails they have more to lose than they may relise. But the echani are diffrent story, they had a war with mandalorians. Which they won and lost, and they consder than manalorains nothing more than brutes.
Their few diplomats trying to figure out, the best way dealing with echani objections.
Sabrina new, that echani would be quickist to blame the mandalorians for anything. Also if negoation faultered, echani and mandalorians may goto war. As even though echani are member of the repbulic, they always kept strong military themself`s. Which has saved the repubic, on more than one occasion.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 10:37 AM | #113
Firstly you are putting the binders on. Just so that we can be assured that you won't cause anymore trouble. The lieutenant then turned towards Rithon, looked at him for a moment.

He then replied,Two of these people are wanted on several Republic systems. The smuggler landed without giving identification, or telling us she was going to land. Speaking of which..... get a scanning squad out here I want that ship checked for any contraband. The lieutenant ordered a trooper.

He turned back to Rithon.We are taking all three of them to General Graal. Please stand aside, the Mandalorians are going to be at the negotiations. Which means we need to get them passes so that another security force won't pick them up and arrest them again. The smuggler however might not be so lucky after Graal finds out who it is.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Sacrmeno
08.17.2012 , 10:48 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Firstly you are putting the binders on. Just so that we can be assured that you won't cause anymore trouble. The lieutenant then turned towards Rithon, looked at him for a moment.

He then replied,Two of these people are wanted on several Republic systems. The smuggler landed without giving identification, or telling us she was going to land. Speaking of which..... get a scanning squad out here I want that ship checked for any contraband. The lieutenant ordered a trooper.

He turned back to Rithon.We are taking all three of them to General Graal. Please stand aside, the Mandalorians are going to be at the negotiations. Which means we need to get them passes so that another security force won't pick them up and arrest them again. The smuggler however might not be so lucky after Graal finds out who it is.
"Yikes! Sounds like someone's been a naughty girl. Hey, O.R.E help the good general out. Commence scan.

"Sensors indicate high levels of.....well, almost anything you can think off. I recommend searcing for hidden compartments" O.R.E said after a minute.

Now Rithon turned to the mandos."Hey, I used to be one of you. Left cause of the Sith, anyway to join back up?" He asked.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:03 AM | #115
Thank you sir. By the way I am only a lieutenant.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Sacrmeno
08.17.2012 , 11:16 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Thank you sir. By the way I am only a lieutenant.
"Ah, sorry then. By the way you look farmilar did you ever happen serve on Tatooine?"

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 11:18 AM | #117
Jotunheim put his hands out reluctantly. Whatever just get it over with.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:23 AM | #118
The lieutenant put binders on each of the detainees. As he was doing so he gave orders to his men to prep a speeder to take them all to the headquarters.

He then replied to Rithon. I believe so but that would have been awhile ago.

Sacrmeno
08.17.2012 , 11:30 AM | #119
"Huh, Private Vornus, served there awhile ago, just curious. Anyways, you mandos know how I could join up?" Rithon said.

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 11:39 AM | #120
"HEY! Get your men out of my ship!" Nara exclaimed. She wasn't hiding anything illegal, well, that's what she thought. Nara just didn't want any people touching her private stuff.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."