Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
09.24.2012 , 01:06 PM | #1181
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
You have good points Sabrina though the true mandalorians seem to be for the most part gone. Now for military information, we should give them some but not important information at the moment. So far the mandalorians should be trusted as they have helped pay for the damages done by the true mandalorians. Also they most likely won't be joining the empire again considering that they were recently attacked by an imperial fleet.
I am sorry chancellor, I have not been informed about the attacks. Do we have, any details. Sabrina asked, her hart sank a little on hearing this news. Though no one, would have noticed. She wonder if the sith lord, ravvock was behind it. She new this would carry favour, with other member of the house. Though their was nothing, she could do about it. She quickly asked, another question Are we know at state of war, with the empire as a result of this attack? Has the empire responded, to this. Or was it, just a rouge sith.

meanken
09.24.2012 , 01:26 PM | #1182
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I simply mean that there is more than what this map shows. Or at least that is the feeling that I get.
"More then what it shows? you mean another excape route, a few more rooms, what? and how am I to go around gathering this intel? a chiss going around asking qustions is going to draw unwanted attantion."

ToEasy
09.24.2012 , 01:27 PM | #1183
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
I am sorry chancellor, I have not been informed about the attacks. Do we have, any details. Sabrina asked, her hart sank a little on hearing this news. Though no one, would have noticed. She wonder if the sith lord, ravvock was behind it. She new this would carry favour, with other member of the house. Though their was nothing, she could do about it. She quickly asked, another question Are we know at state of war, with the empire as a result of this attack? Has the empire responded, to this. Or was it, just a rouge sith.
From my knowledge it was a standard imperial fleet. And because of this the mandalorians wouldn't want to ally with the empire.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.24.2012 , 03:13 PM | #1184
So I ask again, are we at war with the empire? Have the empire responded to about the attack.Sabrina, asked again. She new this was only question, that really mattered.

ToEasy
09.24.2012 , 03:21 PM | #1185
I am not sure, they have been pushing us so we just might be.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.24.2012 , 03:31 PM | #1186
That is the best part. I am sure that all you need to do is access the higher security in the computer mainframe. Either we could hack into the system or we could steal a security card. Which would you prefer?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.24.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1187
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is the best part. I am sure that all you need to do is access the higher security in the computer mainframe. Either we could hack into the system or we could steal a security card. Which would you prefer?
"I am perfectly capable of hacking the computer, so long as I know where the mainframe is"

icecreampants
09.24.2012 , 05:14 PM | #1188
Helvec deflected the dart towards Rafeesh and the turrets. No hunter it will be you that dies this day along with everyone else on this bridge if need be! Helvec unleashed another force scream across the room at Nara, Jot, Zarron and Hadock. Now i will finish this once and for all your people will fear my name! Helvec sputtered as a lightsaber blade pierced his back. Kregan placed her hand on his shoulder and growled. No one shall fear you any more this day Helvec. Your life ends now! grabbing him firmly she pulled her blade out and kicked him across the room towards the others. Helvec stumbled and began coughing up blood before collapsing on the floor in a heap You schutta! You pile of filth! He muttered before letting out a gasp of air and the life left his body.

We have yet to receive any transmissions back from them we are trying to relocate them but currently our systems are still recovering from the weapon firing. We will need to wait a bit more. My apologies the science teams did not warn us of any of the drawbacks to this weapon. Evelyn said signaling for more men to continue the scan for their droids signals.

ToEasy
09.24.2012 , 05:21 PM | #1189
Well, now that he is dead surrender Ravvok. You have no allies with you on this ship anymore and you are out numbered and out matched. said Zarron while pointing his gun at Ravvok.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.24.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1190
Or am I? Ravvok asked, summoning a Force storm of devastating lightning upon the bridge, destroying many of the consoles on board. During the chaos, Ravvok escaped to the reactor, ready to sacrifice himself to make sure they all died here.

Kaddo had been sitting back, but he spoke again. Zero, hack the mainframe. It's on sublevel 2, where a shaft is located. Blast, Meanken and I will take down Mandalore. Nobody touch his mask. I have a little surprise for our friends on Coruscant
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>