Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
09.23.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1171
Helvec reacted quickly pulling Nara, Jotunheim and Hadock into the paths of the darts. Catch those for me would you?!

Bird_of_Thunder
09.23.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1172
You think like a professional assassin. However, Mandalore doesn't fear anything. The leader of the Mandalorians never fears anything or he is dethroned. Hence, I am positive this is our target. The passage isn't defended at the exit in order to keep it unknown. Mandalore will be in his quarters by nightfall. That's when we strike
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.23.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1173
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
You think like a professional assassin. However, Mandalore doesn't fear anything. The leader of the Mandalorians never fears anything or he is dethroned. Hence, I am positive this is our target. The passage isn't defended at the exit in order to keep it unknown. Mandalore will be in his quarters by nightfall. That's when we strike
Zero sruged "we are trained to consider all possabiltys, no matter how remote they may be. we are going to need an excape route of our own, somethig tells me the mando's are going to lock down our entry point after we kill the target, if they have any common sence."

JoeyAkamai
09.23.2012 , 11:44 PM | #1174
Nara quickly grabbed her rakghoul and used him as a shield. The poor little thing got all the shots. It fell to the ground with a thud, and it stayed silent. Something it doesn't do often. I thought he would come in handy someday.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
09.23.2012 , 11:53 PM | #1175
One suggestion, we leave anybody who is squeamish about this affair, here,maybe Zero. Who ever we leave can keep an escape route open, if possible. Or we could sedate Mandalore and then use him as a bargaining chip, in a way, to get us out. Let's say we sedate him then we use him to get back to our ship then we kill him. Mandalore is the key. We can only rely in our abilities for so long. Blast thought for a moment then he checked the map.I have the feeling that there might be more to this than meets the eye. Who ever we leave behind can continue to try and find any secrets hidden. Thanks for returning my blaster Kado. I would have expected better of the mandalorians however. Turning on each other so easily, how could all of this been possible?

Rafeesh turned the turrets to a higher level of damage, while working on setting up different security protocols.

Graal looked surprised for a moment then he recovered. So have these probes reported anything?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.24.2012 , 06:31 AM | #1176
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
One suggestion, we leave anybody who is squeamish about this affair, here,maybe Zero. Who ever we leave can keep an escape route open, if possible. Or we could sedate Mandalore and then use him as a bargaining chip, in a way, to get us out. Let's say we sedate him then we use him to get back to our ship then we kill him. Mandalore is the key. We can only rely in our abilities for so long. Blast thought for a moment then he checked the map.I have the feeling that there might be more to this than meets the eye. Who ever we leave behind can continue to try and find any secrets hidden. Thanks for returning my blaster Kado. I would have expected better of the mandalorians however. Turning on each other so easily, how could all of this been possible?

Rafeesh turned the turrets to a higher level of damage, while working on setting up different security protocols.

Graal looked surprised for a moment then he recovered. So have these probes reported anything?
"I am not squemish, hunter. I will do what must be done, no matter my own feelings on the subject. however, somone must get the excape route open, and my skills do not favor the close range combat that will be going on in the palace. now, I am unfamilar with this planet. perhaps one of you can recomend a place to look for these hidden secrets.....and also clarfy what you mean by that"

ToEasy
09.24.2012 , 07:15 AM | #1177
Zarron then decided to fire an explosive dart at Helvec. You will die eventually!
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.24.2012 , 11:26 AM | #1178
I simply mean that there is more than what this map shows. Or at least that is the feeling that I get.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.24.2012 , 12:12 PM | #1179
Sabrina, spent the most day in a meeting about the treaty. While she was arguing for the treaty, as it was part of corrleian plans. She was trying to insert, a few clauses into it. Like sis clause, they shall only give intel on need to know basis. The reason she used for this, unlike other people`s the republic ally with. The republic has, history with the mandalorains. Also the mandalorians, maybe on verge of civil war with the so called true mandalorians. We don`t enough about their threat, they pose to us. Another clause was on troop postions, we should not share military infomation with them, unless they ask for help or require help . This should only be approved by, the naval officer of that sector. As to do so may lead, the republic navy prone to ambush by other parties. Such as the empire, or the true mandalorians. Next clause was, all mandalorians in republic space. Should make them selfs known, so any activities can be montoried if local plantry security can keep an eye on them if needed. The reason where the mandalorians are fame mercenaryies, and bounty hunters. Thus are more prone, to breaking local laws.
The arguments where going back and forth, till chancellor made his veiws noticed....
Sabrina hoping, she may done enough. To turn the treaty into a big, we don`t trust you.

ToEasy
09.24.2012 , 12:39 PM | #1180
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina, spent the most day in a meeting about the treaty. While she was arguing for the treaty, as it was part of corrleian plans. She was trying to insert, a few clauses into it. Like sis clause, they shall only give intel on need to know basis. The reason she used for this, unlike other people`s the republic ally with. The republic has, history with the mandalorains. Also the mandalorians, maybe on verge of civil war with the so called true mandalorians. We don`t enough about their threat, they pose to us. Another clause was on troop postions, we should not share military infomation with them, unless they ask for help or require help . This should only be approved by, the naval officer of that sector. As to do so may lead, the republic navy prone to ambush by other parties. Such as the empire, or the true mandalorians. Next clause was, all mandalorians in republic space. Should make them selfs known, so any activities can be montoried if local plantry security can keep an eye on them if needed. The reason where the mandalorians are fame mercenaryies, and bounty hunters. Thus are more prone, to breaking local laws.
The arguments where going back and forth, till chancellor made his veiws noticed....
Sabrina hoping, she may done enough. To turn the treaty into a big, we don`t trust you.
You have good points Sabrina though the true mandalorians seem to be for the most part gone. Now for military information, we should give them some but not important information at the moment. So far the mandalorians should be trusted as they have helped pay for the damages done by the true mandalorians. Also they most likely won't be joining the empire again considering that they were recently attacked by an imperial fleet.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu