Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.23.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1151
THe team walked up to the agents and hunters and began scanning them. One guard said, This one has knives on him.The team then aimed their weapons at the group. Put your hands in the air where we can see them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.23.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1152
Kado do we attack?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.23.2012 , 02:51 PM | #1153
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
THe team walked up to the agents and hunters and began scanning them. One guard said, This one has knives on him.The team then aimed their weapons at the group. Put your hands in the air where we can see them.
meanken smirked "those are my knifes I use for cooking. you need a nice sharp knife to cut things right, and it is always a good idea to have some backup knifes. you guys arn't really THAT scared of a knife, are you?"

ToEasy
09.23.2012 , 02:55 PM | #1154
We aren't scared of knives, though we know that you all have hidden weapons on you. Now hand them over or we will have to use force.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.23.2012 , 03:00 PM | #1155
We aren't scared of knives, though we know that you all have hidden weapons on you. Now hand them over or we will have to use force.
"oh yes, hand over our guns so we can be robed by the first criminal to find a bunch of defenseless offenders, genius"

ToEasy
09.23.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1156
We have been having problems with security lately and with this group called the five trying to kill mandalor we aren't allowing non mandalorians to have weapons at the moment. Once you all leave you will have them back.

legolegion
09.23.2012 , 03:37 PM | #1157
Sabrina head to, the main meeting chamber. Where she took, her oath to the republic as senator. I Sabrina Kotass of corelia, do solemnly swear to up hold the traditions and law`s of the galactic republic. The constitution of the republic, and always strive for peace and prosperity for the republic. After she swore her oath, she was directed to a seat in a round hover balcony. She was not alone, their was a sectary their too. To remind her of law and who people where, the woman was appointed too her by the governor.

icecreampants
09.23.2012 , 06:30 PM | #1158
Well now that you ask, some of the droids we deployed had homing beacons since they were recon infiltrator droids. We could possibly trace them to their location. Evelyn said walking to the front of the bridge.

Helvec jumped to Ravvok his wounds affecting him more now. We need to take down those turrets and finish this now. Hadock and Jotunheim both stopped firing and each grabbed a set of carbonite grenades. Sit still fools this won't hurt me a bit. Hadock said while him and Jot both threw the grenades.

meanken
09.23.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1159
We have been having problems with security lately and with this group called the five trying to kill mandalor we aren't allowing non mandalorians to have weapons at the moment. Once you all leave you will have them back.
mean, not all that comfortable with negotiating, looked over at zero, who looked over at the other hunters, waiting to see if what they planed to do

Bird_of_Thunder
09.23.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1160
Ravvok dodged the blows and backed up, his ears ringing from the scream.

Kaddo took a step forward. I'm Mandalorian. I'm allowed to have weapons here he said, removing his helmet to reveal the tattoos of Clan Ravvess.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>