Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.22.2012 , 09:15 AM | #1141
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok's shield held the fire at bay. He broke meditation and shot a Force-blat at Rafaesh. He then turned back to Jot, Hadock, and Nara. He ingited his sabers and sped into the two. One of Hadock's shots hit him in his left shoulder. Knowing he couldn't dual-wield anymore, he attached his blades together, forming a double-blade, and assaulted them using Jar'Kai sequences.

Kaddo had an idea. He contacted his comrades at one of the Mandalorian landing sites. It's Kaddo. Shut down your defense grid and clear us for landing. We have te same goals. Now drop the grid.
"are you sure you can trust these people?"

ToEasy
09.22.2012 , 09:35 AM | #1142
Zarron then decided to focus down Ravvok so he fired a couple of missiles at Ravvok and then several shots from his riffle.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

ToEasy
09.22.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1143
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok's shield held the fire at bay. He broke meditation and shot a Force-blat at Rafaesh. He then turned back to Jot, Hadock, and Nara. He ingited his sabers and sped into the two. One of Hadock's shots hit him in his left shoulder. Knowing he couldn't dual-wield anymore, he attached his blades together, forming a double-blade, and assaulted them using Jar'Kai sequences.

Kaddo had an idea. He contacted his comrades at one of the Mandalorian landing sites. It's Kaddo. Shut down your defense grid and clear us for landing. We have te same goals. Now drop the grid.
Land now but you must leave all weapons on board your ship. If you have any weapons on you after leaving your ship, we are authorized to take them. Understood?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.22.2012 , 11:17 AM | #1144
Understood Kaddo said, cutting the comm. Keep any hidden weapons with you. They'll come in handy the hunter said, tucking his blaster under his armor.

Ravvok Forced back the missiles and blocked the shots, and continued his assault on the others.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.22.2012 , 11:24 AM | #1145
That is a good idea. Keep an eye on him, but don't get found out. If you see a time when a small push is all it will take to turn him to our side, take advantage but don't get caught. I believe that your position is more important than turning this man. If you have a choice between the two keep the position. Understood?

Rafeesh fell backward from the blast. He got back up, and ran at Ravvok. When he was close enough, Rafeesh fired a stream of carbonite.

Okay. He set his blasters in his armor compartment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.22.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1146
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is a good idea. Keep an eye on him, but don't get found out. If you see a time when a small push is all it will take to turn him to our side, take advantage but don't get caught. I believe that your position is more important than turning this man. If you have a choice between the two keep the position. Understood?.
Yes, my master.Sabrina then took, a respectful bow. As holo communicator, turned it self off. Sabrina then contemplated, her next move.
First thing, first she thought to, herself.I have to get t1-t1, to stand down. She turned holo coumincator on, and interacted with the droids internal coms.Stand down, and help the ship as an astrodriod only. Till I give you, further instructions. T1-t1, replyedBeep dwoo which ment okay.

ToEasy
09.22.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1147
When the security team saw the two hunters walking out of the ship, one walked up to them with a scanner to scan them for weapons.
Mean while Zarron kept on shooting at Ravvok with his blaster riffle.

meanken
09.22.2012 , 01:19 PM | #1148
"Don't worry, I always have at least 3 hidden knives on me" he removed the knife on his belt and sliped it into a hidden flap of his trenchcoat, and the two walked out of the ship with the hunters

icecreampants
09.22.2012 , 05:45 PM | #1149
Kregan moved towards Ravvok while Jotunheim and Hadock maintained fire on him I've had enough of you sith! she yelled as she closed the gap between the two almost within striking distance when Helvec unleashed a deafining force scream throughout the room.

MdLogan
09.23.2012 , 01:03 PM | #1150
Hello security team. Checking for weapons? He stepped forward to be scanned.

After firing the stream of carbonite, Rafeesh fell backwards when Helvec used force scream. Rafeesh rolled to the side of the room. Then he got to the control panels, he then began activating the laser defense turrets.

Graal asked Evelyn. Where do you think they could have gone? My homing beacon was lost after they left this place.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.