Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.20.2012 , 09:57 PM | #1101
Indefinetly. The false leader finally dethroned. It will be greatness formed into action Kado remarked in his Mandalorian warrior tone.

Ravvok raised his right saber up to Rafaesh. Surrender now, and you will be spared the Sith said. Since he had become a Darth, Ravvok finally had the power to use a few new toys he had picked up. However, they were instruments of the Force. Sith talismans, graning Ravvok more and greater Darkside powers. And he had waited long enough to unleash them.
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 10:04 PM | #1102
Okay then, I surrender. However I do require that you leave this ship peacefully. I will tell my men to leave you and your friend, Helvec, alone. Happy?

Great . Let's go. He walked to the controls and activated the hyperdrive to coordinates given. Once they reached the destination, he turned to Kado. Would you like a drink while we wait?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1103
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay then, I surrender. However I do require that you leave this ship peacefully. I will tell my men to leave you and your friend, Helvec, alone. Happy?

Great . Let's go. He walked to the controls and activated the hyperdrive to coordinates given. Once they reached the destination, he turned to Kado. Would you like a drink while we wait?
Zero and Mean entered the planet's orbit, and hailed blast's ship "We are here, do you have a cantena in mind? somewhere in the capital, prefably."

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 10:18 PM | #1104
Well sorry but no drink Kado. He then activated the com. Well maybe the capitol though that will be a bit hard to get into. Since their is an emergency lock down, we might not even get to the surface. If you would like I have quite a lot of drinks in my ship. Also would you know where the Mandalorian fleet is?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1105
Well sorry but no drink Kado. He then activated the com. Well maybe the capitol though that will be a bit hard to get into. Since their is an emergency lock down, we might not even get to the surface. If you would like I have quite a lot of drinks in my ship. Also would you know where the Mandalorian fleet is?
"we just came from the fleet, there should be cordnates in this thing somewhere.....here they are, this is the location when we left a few hours ago, they probably haven't moved far yet. we are docking with the ship now"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.20.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1106
Rafaesh, you know I cannot do that. The Mandalorians are too valuable of an asset to be left unchecked. You and your men must swear an oath of loyalty to the Empire, and I will let you go. Your new Mandalore will crumble when he realizes his errors. Canderous Ordo was a fool, and anyone blind enough to follow his example is a fool as well Ravvok said, expecting Zarron to soon get involved.

Kado shook his head in dissapointment. Lockdowns. I can get us in. Clan Ravvess just so happens to be good associates with the new Mandalore the Mando said, firing up his holotransmitter. This is Kado of Clan Ravvess. I am son of chieftain Salriou. My associates and I wish clear landing at the capital city
War Hero Drazir
Carnage Marauder
Ebon Hawk, U.S --> Star Forge, U.S.

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1107
I would rather be captured than have my men swear to your 'leader'. Rafeesh stepped forward.You know that if I die then my men will not surrender. But I won't tell them to do anything against our conscious. Now take me prisoner or leave peacefully.

Blast walked down to the entrance hatch and opened it, waiting for Meanken and Zero to enter.

A security commander replied to Kado's com.Sorry but no ships are allowed to enter the planet's atmosphere. You will be granted entrance, once the Mandalorian fleet has returned. If you try to get to low then you shall be shot down, by the auto turret defense grid. Understood?

meanken
09.20.2012 , 11:30 PM | #1108
I would rather be captured than have my men swear to your 'leader'. Rafeesh stepped forward.You know that if I die then my men will not surrender. But I won't tell them to do anything against our conscious. Now take me prisoner or leave peacefully.

Blast walked down to the entrance hatch and opened it, waiting for Meanken and Zero to enter.

A security commander replied to Kado's com.Sorry but no ships are allowed to enter the planet's atmosphere. You will be granted entrance, once the Mandalorian fleet has returned. If you try to get to low then you shall be shot down, by the auto turret defense grid. Understood?
Zero and mean steped in, overhearing the message

"So much for your connections, eh?"

"It is not going to be that simple. mandalore will probably be expecting the empire to send assassin's, and he will be on the lookout for anyone who does not belong."

legolegion
09.21.2012 , 10:04 AM | #1109
Corporal jones, lead sabrina to her new quarters. When they got their, he spoke to her Right, we manged to sweep the room for bugs. It`s clean, also we have a untracable and secure holo link for you. Finally I manged to get assigned, to your bodyguard team. Then he smiled, and then added All the member of your bodyguards, are imperial. Thanks to rackghoul plague, the republic became more porous. As they shipped more troops, here to combat it. As well as records, that have been destroyed.
Sabrina smiled, her little endeavour has had unexpected benefits. Then I should inform my master, what is happening. Then see what he thinks, our next move should be. Sabrina then went over, to holo communicator. Then knelt, as she raised her master on it. She new he preferred, proper protocol. This why he got on well with, Darth Thanaton.

ooc mdlogan I am waiting for you

MdLogan
09.21.2012 , 11:08 AM | #1110
Greetings my apprentice. What have you been able to accomplish?