Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.20.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1091
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I took the liberty of activating a dampener field. Bombs won't blow. Are you okay down there?

You can call me Blast. Don't worry I won't kill them unless things change. Well met Zero, Meanken. Hope we don't need to fight, but don't try to steal my bounty.
"I will leave you to it then." jadus hangs up

"I have no intrest in your pay, only doing my job."

"Sure. we are going to have to meet, make a plan, stupid little things like that. you got a place in mind?"

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 08:26 PM | #1092
Personally, I would prefer to meet in a cantina. But it is not quite allowed. Don't know which planet is the Mandalorian capital on. So how about you tell me. Oh and before I forget....this is Kado. He is an old acquaintance.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 09:01 PM | #1093
Personally, I would prefer to meet in a cantina. But it is not quite allowed. Don't know which planet is the Mandalorian capital on. So how about you tell me. Oh and before I forget....this is Kado. He is an old acquaintance.
".....really? you took the job to assassnate mandalore, and you don't even know the name of the mandalorian homeworld? not hard. mandalore. thats the name." Mean looks over at Zero "you sure jadus did not call some imposter bounty hunter by misstake?" Zero only srugs

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1094
Zarron then made it to Rafeesh and said, Where is the sith? Is he dead yet?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1095
Blast's fist hit the table where the com was kept.If you question my authenticity, then you are making a big mistake. Anyways where is this planet?

The sith are not in this area. THey may have gotten somewhere else.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1096
Blast's fist hit the table where the com was kept.If you question my authenticity, then you are making a big mistake. Anyways where is this planet?

The sith are not in this area. THey may have gotten somewhere else.
"Please exquse my partner, sometimes he doesen't know when to shut his mouth. here, I am sending you the corrnates now."

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 09:13 PM | #1097
Okay then. See you there?

meanken
09.20.2012 , 09:16 PM | #1098
Okay then. See you there?
"Sure." he hung up "I don't trust him."

"Why not?"

"He is an idiot. what kind of moron fails to even know what the name of the planet is that his target is on?"

"Now, calm down. we have to work with him no matter what, so just accapt it."

she punched in the location of the planet, and the agents were off

Bird_of_Thunder
09.20.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1099
Kado realized he hadn't spoken. Coordinates are through. Hope your as reliable as the Sith say you are Kado said, his snideness hinted when he spoke.

Ravvok knew his attack had failed. The Mandos were better than they looked. However this wasn't over. Ravvok made his way through the twisiting labyrinth. He managed to ditch Helvec and made his way back to the bridge. Rafaesh was his target. And Sith don't let targets get away.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1100
Welcome back Ravvok. How are you? Obviously doing better than your 'friend'. So how did you come to turn Helvec so easily? I was underneath the impression that he was loyal to the Republic but hated Mandalorians, but it seems to have turned to hatred of both of them.

Nice remark. So you ready to kill Mandalore? He asked with a slight sound of excitement in his voice.