Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 12:10 AM | #101
Goody i love Generals..

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 12:20 AM | #102
"Oh dear," Nara muttered under her breath. "I have a.........uh............reputation with the good general. I'd stay stay if you don't mind me." With that, Nara started walking towards her ship.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 12:25 AM | #103
I don't think so. MEN STOP HER!

The men fired on the loading ramp, leaving a couple of blast marks. Then they aimed at Nara.Don't make this anymore difficult please.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 12:29 AM | #104
Thats enough! Hadock and Jotunheim both fired their weapons in the air. I would hate for this to end badly. For the last time stand down. NOW.

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 12:29 AM | #105
"I'm not flying away!" Nara exclaimed, "I would never get paid if I did!" But she still raised her hands, just to be cautious.
"How come I could see this coming?" Nara muttered.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 12:55 AM | #106
Please don't do this.The lieutenant then signaled to a large group of troopers, who ran in with guns locked on the three detainees.Just come with us quietly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 12:57 AM | #107
"Put in a good word for then will you?" Nara joked. She was actually pretty serious about this, considering the things she's done to the good general.

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 01:03 AM | #108
You tellyour boys to quit point those blasters at us and we put ours away easy. Mandos do not feel comfortable surrounded by such "hospitality".

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 01:08 AM | #109
Men stand down. The men put away their weapons and then stepped away from the people.

The lieutenant then stepped up with three binder-cuffs. Please allow us to take you to the headquarters.

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 01:22 AM | #110
Hadock shrugged Oh all right take me in I'm sure every mando would love to hear of this.
Those are not going on me. End of story. Not like im a wanted criminal you have no reason to cuff me.