Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 04:15 PM | #1071
Zarron got behind cover before the flash bang. After the flash bang was thrown he began shooting at Zero. You two won't be bringing me to any imperial prison. said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.20.2012 , 04:22 PM | #1072
Kregan used force speed to out run the blast of the flashbang and ran behind Zero tapping her on the shoulder and putting her lightsaber to her back..Suprise! she yelled.

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 05:05 PM | #1073
So you admit that you are no longer Republic. Ravvok, I must congratulate you on gaining a new apprentice, however much I wish it were not so. That was very quick to have turned a jedi. How did you do? He said all this to try and aggravate Helvec.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1074
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan used force speed to out run the blast of the flashbang and ran behind Zero tapping her on the shoulder and putting her lightsaber to her back..Suprise! she yelled.
"now now, put the lightsaber down" meanken walked down the oppesate end of the hallway holding a detonater in his hand "quite a few people in that med bay, I saw. ripe for a masscure. if you don't want all those people in there burning to death in a firey explosion, I recomend you both put your weapon's down. oh, and before you think to get the detonater out of my hand, I will warn you that if I drop the detonater and relice this nice little lever on it, the bombs will go off."

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 05:23 PM | #1075
You must be a big coward agent to go that low. And you will most likely blow up the medical room anyways. You won't accomplish much. Considering most of your imperial allies are dead and the hangar door is shut you won't be able to leave this ship. said Zarron. He still had his riffle in his hands.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.20.2012 , 05:28 PM | #1076
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
You must be a big coward agent to go that low. And you will most likely blow up the medical room anyways. You won't accomplish much. Considering most of your imperial allies are dead and the hangar door is shut you won't be able to leave this ship. said Zarron. He still had his riffle in his hands.
"ok, then you will open the door for me, and let me and my partner off this ship. and, while I may blow it up anyway, I will defently blow it up if you don't put the gun down."

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1077
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"ok, then you will open the door for me, and let me and my partner off this ship. and, while I may blow it up anyway, I will defently blow it up if you don't put the gun down."
Go a head and run agent. I don't care if you leave. said Zarron. But if you dare hit that switch, I will hunt you down.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 05:44 PM | #1078
Go a head and run agent. I don't care if you leave. said Zarron. But if you dare hit that switch, I will hunt you down.
Mean smiled as Zero walked over to him "we are going to need to approprate one of your ships, hope you don't mind. the ship we came in is not ours, and I don't think the owner is dead yet. see you around, mandalorion" Mean walked away, Zero following close behind. "better get on that hanger door, mando. if it is not open when I get there, the medbay blows."

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1079
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean smiled as Zero walked over to him "we are going to need to approprate one of your ships, hope you don't mind. the ship we came in is not ours, and I don't think the owner is dead yet. see you around, mandalorion" Mean walked away, Zero following close behind. "better get on that hanger door, mando. if it is not open when I get there, the medbay blows."

Blow up the medbay and you don't leave this ship. Understand coward.
Zarron then sent a message to Rafeesh. Open the hangar doors, but keep the turbolaser turrets ready.Zarron then began to walk to the hangar though kept a distance from him and the agents.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1080

Blow up the medbay and you don't leave this ship. Understand coward.
Zarron then sent a message to Rafeesh. Open the hangar doors, but keep the turbolaser turrets ready.Zarron then began to walk to the hangar though kept a distance from him and the agents.
"hey, I am not the idiot who left all his wonded completly defencless durring a battle"

the three enter the hanger, Zero and Mean walking into one of the ships

"don't you dare blow it up" Zero whispered into means ear

"why? what do you care for a bunch of trators?"

"3 reasons. 1, he will probably have his turrets ready to blow us out of space if we do. 2, I keep my word, unlike you. 3, we do NOT make unessary enemies, which is what he will become if we do blow it, clear?"

"fine," Zero goes and lifts the ship off, and mean hits the green button on the detonater, disarming it as the ship lifts off the ground. Mean gives Zarron one last moking wave, tossing the now usless detonater out of the ship as the ramp closes and the ship leaves