Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1031
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Who said he was with me? I work for the empire, hunter, where do you think I am going? I am here to kill your rebel leader. he is a trator who must be punished"
You can call us rebels but we are following Mandalor who is following the ways of Mandalore the preserver and now we are in a way apart of the republic. Which is better than your empire. Zarron then fired an explosive dart at Zero.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:31 PM | #1032
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
You can call us rebels but we are following Mandalor who is following the ways of Mandalore the preserver and now we are in a way apart of the republic. Which is better than your empire. Zarron then fired an explosive dart at Zero.
Zero rolled out of the way of the dart behind some nearby crates "Ha! better how? you fancy the republic the clean, nobel heros standing against the "evil" empire? the republic doesen't care about your people any more then the empire. they will just stab you in the back insted of doing it to your face. remind me who it was that nearly wiped out the mandalorions during the mandalorion wars? and remind me who it was that took you in, accapted you for what you were, and gave you jobs to do, and properly rewarded you for it?"

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 08:41 PM | #1033
The ion pulse canon fired stunning the imperial fleet. The Mandalorian fleet then began jumping to Mykrr. Now that we have escaped the Empire's main attack we can take care of the little sith attack. Commando's now. A platoon of Mandalorian elite commando's ran down into the Hangar joining the battle. Once this is done I think some of the others would like to join me when we go to the planet. Shut the Hangar ship exit.

Okay then, here is my speeder. He jumped into the pilot seat, once Ravves was in as well, he flew to the coordinates where Jadus was at. Once both he and Ravves were in the room,Darth Jadus, here reporting to collect the mission. This is my friend Ravves, maybe you have met, maybe not. But we are working on this together.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1034
Zero rolled out of the way of the dart behind some nearby crates "Ha! better how? you fancy the republic the clean, nobel heros standing against the "evil" empire? the republic doesen't care about your people any more then the empire. they will just stab you in the back insted of doing it to your face. remind me who it was that nearly wiped out the mandalorions during the mandalorion wars? and remind me who it was that took you in, accapted you for what you were, and gave you jobs to do, and properly rewarded you for it?"
Well first of all I get plenty of jobs from the republic. And they pay well. Several generals have acknowledged the fact that I get the job done. Also I understand the republic's actions in the mandalorian wars. To be honest anyone would do the same when in a war.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 08:44 PM | #1035
Lets end this Ravvok Helvec said running through a group of mandos and on to the bridge.Time to die cowards! He yelled.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:49 PM | #1036
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The ion pulse canon fired stunning the imperial fleet. The Mandalorian fleet then began jumping to Mykrr. Now that we have escaped the Empire's main attack we can take care of the little sith attack. Commando's now. A platoon of Mandalorian elite commando's ran down into the Hangar joining the battle. Once this is done I think some of the others would like to join me when we go to the planet. Shut the Hangar ship exit.

Okay then, here is my speeder. He jumped into the pilot seat, once Ravves was in as well, he flew to the coordinates where Jadus was at. Once both he and Ravves were in the room,Darth Jadus, here reporting to collect the mission. This is my friend Ravves, maybe you have met, maybe not. But we are working on this together.
"If you trust this man, I have no objections. however, you will be sharing the pay. I am not paying for two. now, I am sure you are aware of the recent mandalorion rebelion. we have a fleet engaging the main mandalorion fleet as we speak. however, this is not enough. I want to hit this rebelion at the sorce. mandalore himself. I want to show the mandalorions fear, show them that they are not safe anywhere. you are to be my instrment. now.....I am aware of your habit of betraying your employers for a better paycheck. I belive the situation as it is warrants.....extreme mesures. so, I am going to offer you a blank check. you name your own price, and you will get it apon proof mandalore is dead, on behalf of the dark council. are you capable of this?"

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:51 PM | #1037
Well first of all I get plenty of jobs from the republic. And they pay well. Several generals have acknowledged the fact that I get the job done. Also I understand the republic's actions in the mandalorian wars. To be honest anyone would do the same when in a war.
"and what of what the empire did for you? if we had not taken you under our protection after the mandalorion wars, you would have probably been wiped out completly. is this how you repay us? by spiting in our face and betraying us?"

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 08:54 PM | #1038
"and what of what the empire did for you? if we had not taken you under our protection after the mandalorion wars, you would have probably been wiped out completly. is this how you repay us? by spiting in our face and betraying us?"
The empire hasn't done a damn thing for me. Some imperial killed my father so I am ok killing any imperial I see.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:01 PM | #1039
The empire hasn't done a damn thing for me. Some imperial killed my father so I am ok killing any imperial I see.
"So, one imperial kills your father, and you condem the entire empire? are you truely so narrow minded as to hold a grudge against a whole nation for the actions of one man?"

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1040
"So, one imperial kills your father, and you condem the entire empire? are you truely so narrow minded as to hold a grudge against a whole nation for the actions of one man?"
Not civillians, though I see the military and the leaders as the ones who deserve to die. The sith kill their own and betray each other. Not an effective way to rule a nation. And I have seen many things that the empire has done that aren't good. But I am not going to sit here and argue with you over this anymore. He then threw another grenade at Zero.