Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.19.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1021
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan blitzed in between Zarron and Zero's shot deflecting it back at Zero You aren't the only one with friends scum ball! She yelled.

Shes right! Helvec yelled letting loose a massive force wave down the hallway toppling Kregan and anyone in its wake.
Zero quikly ducked behind her cover, the shot hitting it "Damm jedi." Zero lobed a grenade over her cover toward Zarron, then poped out and aimed, waiting for him to pop out and give her a good shot

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1022
The grenade was a little short and the cover blocked the blast. Zarron then took out his own grenade and threw it towards Zero while still ready for Meanken.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:00 PM | #1023
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The grenade was a little short and the cover blocked the blast. Zarron then took out his own grenade and threw it towards Zero while still ready for Meanken.
Zero saw her grenade fail and Zarron throw one as well. luckly, since she was already aiming in his direction, she was able to shoot the grenade out of the air before it reached her. Zero then sent sevral explosive probes at Zarron in an effort to flush him out of his cover.

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 08:04 PM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero saw her grenade fail and Zarron throw one as well. luckly, since she was already aiming in his direction, she was able to shoot the grenade out of the air before it reached her. Zero then sent sevral explosive probes at Zarron in an effort to flush him out of his cover.
Zarron then popped fast and set his riffle on full auto, shooting all the probes before they made it to him. He then got back in cover.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:07 PM | #1025
Zarron then popped fast and set his riffle on full auto, shooting all the probes before they made it to him. He then got back in cover.
Zero halted the attack a moment to consider her next move. she disided to try and see if she could talk this guy down "It would appear we are at a stalmate."

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1026
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Kregan get down to the Hangar we have intruders. Hadock, you too. Get Jot and Nara, to go with you. Commander, I will need you to get the ion pulse canon ready. Understood? Man we are going to try and make a run for it once the imperial ships are ionized!

Oh so a big Darth wants to hire me eh......I accept as usual. Would you like to join me Ravves?

Graal thought for a moment.Are we sure that this prototype will work? If it doesn't then we are sitting right in front of a fleet who I am sure is authorized to shoot us.
Make more credits? What do you think, Blast? Of course I'm in! Kado said, beginning to power his blaster.

Ravvok saw the grenade and put up a Force-shield. The explosion rebounded as Ravvok hit the ground. He threw one saber at Zarron while charging with the other.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1027
Kregan tumbled down the hall stopping herself before rushing back at Helvec. Die you monster! she yelled

Foolish girl. Go away. He pushed her back into a wall knocking her out. You two handle this hunter I am going to go kill Rafeesh.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 08:12 PM | #1028
Ravvok let up his offensive and moved with Helvec towards the bridge.

Meanwhile, the Fleet was pounding the Mandalorian ships. The destroyer aimed it's heavy cannon and shot, firing for the ion cannon.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1029
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero halted the attack a moment to consider her next move. she disided to try and see if she could talk this guy down "It would appear we are at a stalmate."
Where are you going with this agent? said Zarron as he sat behind cover.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 08:16 PM | #1030
Where are you going with this agent? said Zarron as he sat behind cover.
"Who said he was with me? I work for the empire, hunter, where do you think I am going? I am here to kill your rebel leader. he is a trator who must be punished"