Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1011
It will work General do not worry. We have more than enough capability with this weapon to ensure our victory. Evelyn said with a smile

Kregan ran off towards the Hanger her Saberstaff gutting several sith. Been awhile since i had the time to gut one of you fools.

Hadock ran for Naras room banging on the door Nara Jot Cmon we got some fighting to do!

meanken
09.19.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron rolled out of the way while dropping a grenade hopping for ravvok to explode from it.
Meanken and Zero jumped out of the ship firing and sliceing their way threw any mandolorions who dare stood in their way. then mean looked over at the sith, and spoted the same mandlorion who had capured him earlyer. he lost all intrest in the battle, and charged directly at the man, drawing two knifes and slicing with both, one at the man's legs, and the other at his head.

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1013
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Meanken and Zero jumped out of the ship firing and sliceing their way threw any mandolorions who dare stood in their way. then mean looked over at the sith, and spoted the same mandlorion who had capured him earlyer. he lost all intrest in the battle, and charged directly at the man, drawing two knifes and slicing with both, one at the man's legs, and the other at his head.
Zarron's armor protected him from the knives and he began firing at Meanken with his riffle. So you want revenge, you want my head? Well you will find getting those very difficult. Zarron after shooting his riffle began shooting his flamethrower at Meanken.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 07:10 PM | #1014
Zarron's armor protected him from the knives and he began firing at Meanken with his riffle. So you want revenge, you want my head? Well you will find getting those very difficult. Zarron after shooting his riffle began shooting his flamethrower at Meanken.
Mean was able to simpaly move out of the way of the gun at such close range, and fliped around to the side of Zarron to avoid the flamethrower, his trenchcoat getting burned a bit, as he swung again at the gap in Zarron's armor connecting his left arm to his shoulder. "I have killed tougher then you, mandalorion."

Menwhile, Zero had watched mean run off "Damm it mean!" she begain fighting her way threw the battle, making her way to mean and Zarron

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1015
Zarron moved quickly which made the knife hit the armor. He then moved back firing from a distance. He then fired a stun dart at Meanken. Last time I could have killed you if I wasn't told to let you live. This time you will die.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1016
Zarron moved quickly which made the knife hit the armor. He then moved back firing from a distance. He then fired a stun dart at Meanken. Last time I could have killed you if I wasn't told to let you live. This time you will die.
Meanken hit his sheild probe, which caused the stun dart to short out. "I don't die that easaly" he then threw an impact grenade at the ground directly in front of Zarron, the grenade blowing up as it hit the ground

Zero had made her way to the fight, and quickly set up a sniper position, aiming her rifle at the two, and waiting for the right moment to fire

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 07:36 PM | #1017
Zarron quickly turned on his jetpack and flew back slightly before the explosion. He landed and said, Neither do I. He then got behind cover and fired at Meanken with his riffle some more.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 07:42 PM | #1018
Zarron quickly turned on his jetpack and flew back slightly before the explosion. He landed and said, Neither do I. He then got behind cover and fired at Meanken with his riffle some more.
Meanken, annoyed at the hunter's refusal to die, takes cover and tosses a smoke grenade, turning on his stealth belt and dissapearing. Zero, disiding to act, positions herself so Zarron is exposed and fires at his flank with her sniper rifle

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 07:46 PM | #1019
Kregan blitzed in between Zarron and Zero's shot deflecting it back at Zero You aren't the only one with friends scum ball! She yelled.

Shes right! Helvec yelled letting loose a massive force wave down the hallway toppling Kregan and anyone in its wake.

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 07:48 PM | #1020
Zarron got his flamethrower ready noticing that Meanken had disappeared and didn't want to be suprised. He then moved himself behind two crates so Meanken would have a hard time sneaking up on him.