Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.16.2012 , 11:24 PM | #91
"I'm unarmed!" Nara cried out. She raised her hands in the air. As soon as her arms reached as high as possible, numerous items fell out of her pockets and hidden areas. Among the items were bronze knuckles, smoke grenades, flash grenades, ion grenades, loose credits, long forgotten notes to herself, and untouched ammunition.
"See? Unarmed!"
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.16.2012 , 11:36 PM | #92
Please for your own safety don't make this difficult. Mandalorians by the look of it, please stand down. You will also need to be checked. Security droid give me a scan.

A scanner droid floated in and scanned Nara. It bleeped confirming she was on its database.

So you decided to come back to take something again, Nara. You are placed under arrest for breaking several Republic laws, including but not limited to smuggling spices off of Kessel, threatening a senator, and several other offenses. Do you or do you not accept these charges?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.16.2012 , 11:40 PM | #93
"That was a fun one, threatening the senator!" Nara chuckled to herself as the she remembered every exact detail that took place. "Does my file mention me shooting the senate tower?" By now, Nara's arms were at her side.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.16.2012 , 11:42 PM | #94
Jotunheim raised his trusty scatter gun. You dare lay a finger on her and ill show you what the inside of you looks like. We are on a security detail for the Mandalorian negotiations and she is our pilot and under our protection. Like hot head said, drop your toys lets not make things any worse than they already are. Hadock walked forward pushing Jotunheims gun down and removing his helmet.The name is Hadock Stratos im wanted in seventeen systems for war crimes against the republic and high treason. You want to take someone in for anything take me.

JoeyAkamai
08.16.2012 , 11:47 PM | #95
"Oh! Someone else who's gotten on the wrong side of security," Nara joked. She took out all her other weapons in her pockets. All her weapons, except her vibroblade, sniper rifle, and her blaster.

MdLogan
08.16.2012 , 11:54 PM | #96
Both of you will have to come with me, just for now. Also Nara please remove the rest of your weapons. The lieutenant then signaled his men to step aside but keep their guns aimed. He looked toward Jotenheim. Sir if you would like you may follow us. It should not take to long to give these two a temporary pass.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.16.2012 , 11:56 PM | #97
"If you don't mind, I'll keep these weapons," Nara replied quite coolly, "And I don't need to be under the protection of anyone."

icecreampants
08.16.2012 , 11:58 PM | #98
Itd be delightful. As long as i keep my weapons and you and your men do not do anything stupid I'll be fine what bout you two? Sure, if thats what Nara wants to do. Hadock nodded and quickly put his helmet back on

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 12:01 AM | #99
"Who will you be taking us to?" Nara asked. This was important for her to know.

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 12:05 AM | #100
Well with your records, you both will be taken to General Graal. I believe that Nara is well acquainted with him. Please follow us.