Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardcore PvPers Roll Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hardcore PvPers Roll Republic

Neeseek
12.20.2011 , 05:22 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Robndahood View Post
Hmm, still waiting for these "hardcore" Republic pvp players to show up.

Also as empire I haven't had a que longer than MAYBE 5min, which wasn't an issue because I had plenty of other things to do.

I've found many fellow "hardcore" pvpers on Empire, which I expected.

What I've actually noticed from the Republic players is a lack of quality keybinds, a lot of keyboard turning, and the reaction time of a drunk Sloth.

I'm really hoping the Republics pvp player base improves because slaughtering you guys 3/4 of the warzones we enter wont be fun for long.
It's easier to find quality players on your faction when you outnumber the other 3 to 1 in some servers.

And I don't keyboard turn.

HuntinSikness
12.21.2011 , 03:16 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
I always smile when ppl say hc PvP players have to go Empire ... if all of them go Emprie who will they play against ? Does hardcore mean we group up and pawn on the non hardcore You should want to play against good players, not with them.
We have a winner!

This is precisely why being forced to play with PuGs on your warzone team prevents any real competitive play. You will never see a really good team faced off against another really good team. Losers can always blame the PuGs for their failure, etc.
Guac <Republic's Elite> [Mandalore the Indomitable].

Dirtydurst
12.21.2011 , 03:19 PM | #33
BREAKING NEWS!!!

If you're a hardcore PvPer you WILL be disappointed by this game.