Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armstech] End Game Schematic List & Item Recipes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armstech] End Game Schematic List & Item Recipes

DLBoyd
08.07.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
List Start
List End

Correct me if I am wrong....there is nothing for armstech.

-Nengtaka
08.07.2012 , 03:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DLBoyd View Post
List Start
List End

Correct me if I am wrong....there is nothing for armstech.
Same for Artifice. We just get to RE stuff that takes forever to get and we only have a 20% schematic chance.
~COLLECTORS EDITION VIP~

Goldenstar
08.08.2012 , 04:20 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by -Nengtaka View Post
Same for Artifice. We just get to RE stuff that takes forever to get and we only have a 20% schematic chance.
Erm, artifice has the MOST options for endgame reversing as they can do Enhancements, Hilts, Relics, Mainhand shells, and Offhand shells.

@OP Armstech can RE barrels pulled from Campaign MH/OH and can also RE MH/OH blasters for a shell schematic
Vent Rage [vR]

DLBoyd
08.08.2012 , 12:54 PM | #4
Quote:
Really? Funny thing is....this post is what inspired mine.
>> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=505891

Pvp vendors, world bosses, Ops boss drops, there is nothing for armstech.

DLBoyd
08.08.2012 , 01:08 PM | #5
Quote:
@OP Armstech can RE barrels pulled from Campaign MH/OH and can also RE MH/OH blasters for a shell schematic
So, I have to hope that EC HM or Kephas SM drop a blaster, that I am able to get it just for an opportunity to RE?

Have you noticed you cannot buy these blasters from the blackhole/campaign vendors? If these are available for bh comms somewhere, please let me know.

Is it guaranteed to give me a schematic?

Theodulus
08.11.2012 , 01:55 PM | #6
Just add material cost for the 4 endgame barrels and the orange useless shells armstech can reverse engineer to get a schematic and maybe they community managers can add this awesome thread to the Crew Skills Guide Directory.