Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downloading New Patch Problem!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

08.07.2012 , 05:55 PM | #21
Having the exact same issue!

08.07.2012 , 05:58 PM | #22
same issue..I just uninstalled and am redownloading all patches....
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. (IOI)

08.07.2012 , 05:59 PM | #23
I am also having problems with the new patch. I have read most of the posts on the site and done everything they said and I still can not get into the game. Am so pissed off because of this.

08.07.2012 , 06:11 PM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we are investigating this issue and to help us in this we would like you to provide us with some information.

Firstly please can you all ensure that you have followed all the troubleshooting steps given above. If you have done this and still encounter the same issue we would like you to provide us with your latest launcher logs.

Please post up a copy of your most recent launcher logs within spoiler tags("[spoiler][/spoiler]). You can find your launcher logs at one of these default locations:
  • For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\logs
  • For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\logs
Launcher logs look like this: “launcher_112610.txt

If the log is too large to fit, please post the bottom section as this is the most recent and most relevant.

Providing us with this information will help us investigate the issue.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

08.07.2012 , 06:15 PM | #25
Here are my logs

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags. – CS Forum Team

08.07.2012 , 06:20 PM | #26

08.07.2012 , 06:21 PM | #27
The launcher seems to be working.. the repair is what is hanging between 7% and 10%.

08.07.2012 , 06:29 PM | #28
I did all the steps above and it still doesn't work, I also already provided my log info, what now?

08.07.2012 , 06:32 PM | #29
I've shutdown all SWTOR instances. Ran CCleaner, rebooted my PC. Turned off AV software, ran the fixlauncher as admin. Launcher launched fine and updated fine. Launcher then comes back and says install failed Repairing (5).. Run the repair and it dies/hangs at 7-12%

08.07.2012 , 06:36 PM | #30

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags. – CS Forum Team