Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do 50s queue into red reaper?

Akkei
08.07.2012 , 12:27 PM | #1
the gf daily includes red reaper, but the daily sm for 50s doesn't include red reaper. We can't get the daily reward from gf if we dont include red reaper either. Since read reaper is listed as 43-48, doesnt it seem just too inconvenient?

DSafana
08.07.2012 , 12:34 PM | #2
Cool story:
I once had a GF bug where I was q'd only for T1 HM Fp's. A group was formed but the last person didn't accept. It placed me back into the q but it also included the Red Reaper q even thou I didn't select it(and I wasn't aware at that time). I'm not sure if another party member that was set for first group had it selected or not. Anyway, next q popped and I selected accept without looking at group members, 2 were level 47. When i arrived at red reaper starting point I apoligized to the group and left.
So long story short, we don't , It's a GF bug.

nolocalreality
08.07.2012 , 12:50 PM | #3
For some reason, Group Finder still makes you queue for flashpoints for 2 levels after you are supposed to be outside of the level range. Red Reaper is included for 50s who want the daily story mode reward. Happens at all levels. Athiss is supposed to be capped at like 25, but you still have to queue for it at 27 if you want the daily reward.

dipstik
08.08.2012 , 04:21 PM | #4
nothing wrong with ruinning fp even 5 levels over