Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[1.3.5 Patch] BUG - Colonel Vorgath

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tman_ac
08.07.2012 , 07:34 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Vortuus View Post
I'm impressed. It only took them 1 hr 24 minutes to go from "investigating" to "bug confirmed."

This is why the QA testing is subpar, apparently. It takes them about 1 1/2 hours just to clear from T&Z to Colonel
Made my day!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

lexiekaboom
08.07.2012 , 07:40 PM | #62
HAHAHA

ONLY ONE END GAME RAID AND YOU BREAK IT LEAVING YOUR PLAYER BASE WITH NOTHING AT ALL TO DO.

This is why you are going FTP. This is why you are losing your job. This is why you are the joke of the industry. MMOs have failed before, but no MMO has ever DESERVED to fail as much as SW:TOR.

LKaras
08.07.2012 , 07:43 PM | #63
Story mode too
-Karas Parsa - Sage
-Gray Council
-Keller's Void Refugee on Jedi Covenant

Dampeer
08.07.2012 , 07:49 PM | #64
this just reinforces everyone's suspicions that you do in fact bioware, DO NOT TEST YOUR CONTENT AT ALL!!!!

because if you truly did actually test it, a bug THIS obvsious should not slip through. same with the matrix cube bug -.-

Alec_Fortescue
08.07.2012 , 07:56 PM | #65
hope it will get fixed by tomorrow, wednesday is the only day i can raid at. ;/
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=788459&page=2 - Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

Gungan
08.07.2012 , 08:21 PM | #66
What a stupid thing to break.

Fortunefive
08.07.2012 , 08:47 PM | #67
Resend all my characters 25 more black hole coms, and i will pretend this bug never happened.

VulcanLogic
08.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #68
So, doesn't look like emergency maintenance tonight, which means it's tomorrow night at the earliest (no way they delete EU prime time), which also means the two busiest raid nights have been completely lost. This is really an unmitigated disaster, as everyone who runs operations knows about this now, or will tomorrow. PTS up for every patch going forward. I will test it. For free.
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.

LKaras
08.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #69
I've been thinking of unsubbing lately and this honestly shatters what confidence I had left in the team to fix anything.

Pathetic.
-Karas Parsa - Sage
-Gray Council
-Keller's Void Refugee on Jedi Covenant

Will_Bringlight
08.07.2012 , 09:04 PM | #70
How did this happened?. I mean...NONE of your QA teams tried to run the instance?, not even once?. Are you so blindly confident that you don't test the fixes you apply and just push them live?.

C'mon guys...I can understand one of those weird bugs that only happen when the stars align, but this?...this is a mistake people gets fired for.

It just worries me that you would do something like this. It shows the disregard you have for your paying customers and the quality of your product.

Anyone running this instance, just 1 time, would have noticed this bug. You don't have to do miracles to see it.
Please enable image reference for signature (external hosting)

*proud member of the 11.11.11 squadron*