Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder Broken after todays patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Group Finder Broken after todays patch
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aeternali
08.07.2012 , 11:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nylira View Post
We joined the que with a full premade from 1 guild. Upon entering entering the FP we got the 'Travel now' which kicked almost all the hard modes in our quest log. Someone dying and re-entering the instance triggered another wave of this spam.

When the operation was done exiting the instance triggered a third wave of spam. It seems the system also failed to notice we were done as leaving the group said we were still part of an active group finder group. Hilariously enough it had auto joined in the que without us actually clicking anything.

It thoroughly feels like someone forgot to code END statements along the way.
Why does stuff like this keep randomely breaking on regular maintance
This is exactly what happened to us. We all submitted helpdesk tickets.

Thanks,

Arvig
08.07.2012 , 11:31 PM | #22
Just adding that I did already make a post before I found this one, but anyway I had the same issues as others reported. We even tried a second flashpoint, and same thing. The only thing I didn't try yet is queueing solo.

I've submitted a ticket both to report the bug and to be frank although I don't expect compensation, to get the BH coms we all should have earned as well.

This issue is new as of today for me.

For what it's worth, I'm on Ebon Hawk server, we all did preform before going in.

Group members (republic faction) were Snowsilje, Zayneil, Href and Susana.

LessieBessie
08.08.2012 , 01:40 AM | #23
My guild has been having the same problems tonight both with HMs and Storymode Ops. Lots of shuttle options and no Black Hole Commendations.

One additional thing I noticed is tonight the bug where group finder doesn't remember what role you want to queue for seems to be back. Since it was gone before the shuttle/comm issue and is back now, I'm guessing it's related.

Kytea
08.08.2012 , 05:27 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
I just ran a LFG HM FP... we got the travel now, we did, ran Esselles, finished.. .

First issue: we got ALL quests for ALL Flashpoints.. which caused a minor mess....

After finishing the FP, we did NOT get our 5 BH comms.. we DID get the Columi reward, but not the BH comms...

After zoning out, all FP quests repopped, with a travel now option popping multiple times......

This happened to all 4 of our group, and we did all 4 submit tickets.....
In our guild, several pre-made groups of four had the same issue.

One guildie who solo-queued did not have problem.

One of the groups of four decided to re-try with a group of three, the Group Finder provided a random fourth, and they got their comms.

The problem seems focused on pre-made groups of four.

Otteleta
08.08.2012 , 05:49 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kytea View Post
In our guild, several pre-made groups of four had the same issue.

One guildie who solo-queued did not have problem.

One of the groups of four decided to re-try with a group of three, the Group Finder provided a random fourth, and they got their comms.

The problem seems focused on pre-made groups of four.
Just did a group of 4 using group finder...no comms. That and the atrocious lag currently on Dalborra

OdanBaruq
08.08.2012 , 06:01 AM | #26
Had this problem last night as well did a hard mode flashpoint or two with some guild mates kept getitng spammed with travel dialog while inside. I think i did get black hole comms in one of these but not sure about others in the group, we later did a story mode ops later on as well, also premade with guildies, travel dialog kept popping up there as well. I was having some issues with my mouse cursor in these to though others didn't seem to be, so that might be with how my mouse is set up bugging out with it. But the travel dialog issue we all had. I know I did get about 5 black hole comms at the end of the ops, but sure of others here either.

And do belive the travel dialog may been tied to people leaving and entering after defeate etc or just entering to do the flashpoint/ops seemed to give us two dialogs. one to enter one for no dang reason after entered.

Forgot to add that we also had the issue of being given all the hard mode etc quests when we did these this caused some issues with not being able to enter the flashpoints etc because it said our quest tracker was full and we;d have to delete the hard mode quests in order to enter ever time we did a hm flashpoint. can;t remember if had same issue on the ops though.

(ah forgive if it;s hard to understand what write here keep having to edit because half awake while writing this lol Hope I fixed the errors)

Beesodd
08.08.2012 , 06:34 AM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hi all,

I'm just posting again in this thread to let you know that we are working on this issue. As above, i'd like to thank you for your reports.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Vigilis
08.08.2012 , 07:14 AM | #28
I've got this issue especially prominent now, however I've been having a similar problem to a lesser degree over the past 3 weeks. I've reported this in game am still awaiting a response.

Thank you.

Arvig
08.08.2012 , 09:06 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post

Hi all,

I'm just posting again in this thread to let you know that we are working on this issue. As above, i'd like to thank you for your reports.
Great to hear. Any ETA on when this might be fixed?

Veriss
08.08.2012 , 10:53 AM | #30
This new bug appears to only affect pre-made groups of four queuing in group finder for random flashpoints and BH commendations.

Have there been any reports of this affecting pre-made 8x or 16x groups queuing for random SM operations via group finder? Our guild has this scheduled for tonight to farm BH commendations and I would like to know if our people will encounter this issue.

Thanks,
Cogs
Cogar, 50 Merc, Widow Leader
<Widowmakers> - Imperial raiding and war zones guild on The Shadowlands server.

Recruiting all classes and levels - must be mature, friendly and mostly mentally stable!