Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis Dailies?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Syra_Meleu
08.08.2012 , 06:58 PM | #11
Have you got no missions relating to Belsavis or 'anyone needing help'?

Also I've been waiting for over 48 hours for a response from CS from my ticket but I guess they dont give a damn about their customers.

Cerimon
08.09.2012 , 03:20 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

I am sorry some of you have been kept waiting for a response to your support request tickets. We currently have some backlog of tickets and our agents are processing them 24/7. We assure you we do care about our customers and will respond to your tickets as soon as possible.

We ask for your patience until your ticket is attended to.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Tawreos
08.10.2012 , 02:02 PM | #13
Still no helpful response from a CSR regarding unlocking the Balsavis dailies. Just a lot of people apologizing and empathizing and a couple of very vague and completely unhelpful answers. I would be happy to follow the advice I have been given if a CSR would be so kind as to show me how to reset a quest I can't pick up or point out the quest that I missed on Belsavis even though all of the ones I find are of the heroic variety. I am not asking for much. I just want to begin the Belsavis Bonus Series. What do I have to do to make that happen? I don't want apologies, and I do not want empathy, I spent 20 years doing customer service in one form or another and I know you are not sorry and you don't care. DITCH THE SCRIPT AND HELP ME SOLVE THE DAMN PROBLEM!
Nothing to see here! Move Along!

Blockk
09.30.2012 , 05:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tawreos View Post
Still no helpful response from a CSR regarding unlocking the Balsavis dailies. Just a lot of people apologizing and empathizing and a couple of very vague and completely unhelpful answers. I would be happy to follow the advice I have been given if a CSR would be so kind as to show me how to reset a quest I can't pick up or point out the quest that I missed on Belsavis even though all of the ones I find are of the heroic variety. I am not asking for much. I just want to begin the Belsavis Bonus Series. What do I have to do to make that happen? I don't want apologies, and I do not want empathy, I spent 20 years doing customer service in one form or another and I know you are not sorry and you don't care. DITCH THE SCRIPT AND HELP ME SOLVE THE DAMN PROBLEM!
Moan Moan Moan Moan .......... get over it ...... Belsavis dailies is not the be all and end all, youre get them, in time
you have no idea how many tickets and the process, your just guessing
Take some cement pills and harden up ....