Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis Dailies?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tawreos
08.06.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
I am a level 50. I completed my class story line. I CANNOT access the Belsavis Dailies on my Jedi Knight. I submitted a ticket about 9 hours ago in game as is recommended by this forum and still no response. What do I have to do to A. Access the dailies and 2. Get a timely response from a CSR????
It has never taken this long to get a response in all of the time I have been playing and the length of time is making a small annoyance into a much bigger one.
Just remember at this time of year, when it snows, you kill billions of Whos with every step!

Lsheistaon
08.06.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Tawreos,

I apologize for the delay in you receiving a response from Customer Service. However, you will need to wait for a reply to help you with this issue.

We are experiencing a high volume of tickets at the moment and I am afraid we cannot give you estimation on when you will receive a reply.

Thank you for your patience.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Tawreos
08.07.2012 , 01:21 PM | #3
Its been over 24 hours. Any ETA on when I can get some basic customer service?
Just remember at this time of year, when it snows, you kill billions of Whos with every step!

Lsheistaon
08.07.2012 , 07:51 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Tawreos,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received a reply from our Customer Support. While we endeavour to answer all tickets within 24-48 hours it can sometimes take longer. All issues are being dealt with as rapidly as our Customer Service team is able to.

In relation to your issue, may I suggest that you try heading back to the Fleet and see if there is anything there that needs to be completed before you can interact with the NPC you wish to speak to. This should then lead to you being able to start your Belsavis Dalies.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope your issue will be resolved in a timely manner.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Helvectius
08.07.2012 , 09:12 PM | #5
have you 'unlocked' the chain? As far as i can remember you speak to Agent Moritt on Fleet, he then sends you to belsavis and you do quests which are the dailies, and once done they are unlocked and repeatable 24hrs later, 1pm GMT

Tawreos
08.08.2012 , 09:48 AM | #6
After waiting for almost 2 days for a response the response was for me to reset the mission I can't get. Very helpful!

And I am trying to talk to Agent Moritt, but he just tells me to move along... kind of like customer service.
I really love waiting for 2 days for a completely unhelpful response. If you need help whatever you do, do not contact customer service.

Cerimon
08.08.2012 , 10:20 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Tawreos,

Firstly, let me apologize for you not receiving a satisfactory response from Customer Service.

If the advice given by Helvectius does not help you we advise you do contact Customer Service again and explain clearly that you cannot obtain the mission.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Tawreos
08.08.2012 , 05:21 PM | #8
Had the person who responded bothered to read the ticket and not just pick out key words they would have known that I am not able to access the mission period. Now I get to wait another 2 days before someone else will give me an answer that will hopefully solve the problem. Wonderful job!

VulcanLogic
08.08.2012 , 05:27 PM | #9
Did you finish your Jedi Knight storyline? Is the Ilum questline available to you? Not the Ilum dailies (they are available whether you finish your questline or not), but the Ilum story quest line?
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.

Tawreos
08.08.2012 , 06:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by VulcanLogic View Post
Did you finish your Jedi Knight storyline? Is the Ilum questline available to you? Not the Ilum dailies (they are available whether you finish your questline or not), but the Ilum story quest line?
I finished the story quest line and started the Ilum quest line as well, I just can't get the Belsavis dailies.