Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Request: Add HM EV, KP to Group Finder.

Justcae
08.06.2012 , 07:52 PM | #1
The skill/gear requirements are still so low, and it'd be nice to be able to progress alts through Rakata level content.

Really nothing else to say. Thank you.

Qu-dar
08.06.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2
PUG HM Ops. What a great idea!
Guardian Commando Scoundrel

DarthScruffy
08.06.2012 , 08:10 PM | #3
On big servers there's maybe enough to warrant this, but the team would be using "vote kick" an awful lot.

DarkDisturbed
08.06.2012 , 08:12 PM | #4
On Jedi Covenant, I see everything from KP Nightmare to EC HM being pugged.

Fossman
08.06.2012 , 08:32 PM | #5
A slight gear check may be in order for that. Could be painful going into HM KP with majority of the group in recruit/columi gear >_<

Karasuko
08.06.2012 , 11:20 PM | #6
No thanks, I'd rather not try to do fabricator without voice comms on HM.
Do what everyone else does and pug it in /1. The same bads and fresh 50's will still be there to fill out your roster and to give you a migraine.

Justcae
08.06.2012 , 11:22 PM | #7
Slight gear check, but not a big one at all. As progression into HM EV/KP is Columi.

I'd never do a full pug of HM EC, but the two previous ops are laughably easy. They don't even require specific strategies. They are the exact same fights with slightly bigger numbers and requirements.

1. The fire is hot.
2. Circles are bad.
3. Don't stand in front of the boss.

Congratulations, you've just beat HM EV/KP.

Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
No thanks, I'd rather not try to do fabricator without voice comms on HM.
Do what everyone else does and pug it in /1. The same bads and fresh 50's will still be there to fill out your roster and to give you a migraine.
So don't use it if you didn't want to. I just want the option.

Justcae
08.06.2012 , 11:24 PM | #8
Double double.

Vugluskr
08.07.2012 , 12:39 AM | #9
EV HM is doable in PuGs, even half brain dead group can do it without troubles. But Fabricator is another story - unfortunately, it can not be zerged, and most of KP SM runs ends on this boss.

Lightning_
08.07.2012 , 12:57 AM | #10
It's very annoying that pugging EV/KP SM gives 5 BH comms, while HM does not. Actually it's the only endgame content that does not give BH comms now (alongside EV NiM, but that at least can give Infernal title). Meaning geared players that mostly need BH comms have no reason to participate. So an option to do it in GF would be good.

However, I agree that without minimal gear check it may become a problem. Not everyone will care learn about to minimum gear level by themselves.