Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Quinn Quotes

epicfear
08.06.2012 , 03:42 PM | #21
who new light jaesa had such a mean streak... such as it is...
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

irishfino
08.06.2012 , 04:04 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
who new light jaesa had such a mean streak... such as it is...
I'd like to think Vette rubs off on her. And the fact that her Master is the Emperor's Wrath.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

epicfear
08.06.2012 , 04:10 PM | #23
You do have a point, vette probably would rub off on her. They would probably spend alot of time together, what with being the only two femals, and being the only two even remotely not sociopathic in some way. (however loose vette's morals are, they are still alot tighter than even quinn or peirce's, let alone broonmark's)
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

bright_ephemera
08.06.2012 , 05:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
“I say you let me have five minutes alone with him,” Pierce said gruffly.

“You’d kill him in five seconds,” Athra replied wisely.

“Only the last five,” he muttered unhappily.
Reason #9245627 I love Pierce: I can believe this exchange is 100% in character when he's referring to someone who has pissed him off enough.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
08.06.2012 , 08:38 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
You do have a point, vette probably would rub off on her. They would probably spend alot of time together, what with being the only two femals, and being the only two even remotely not sociopathic in some way. (however loose vette's morals are, they are still alot tighter than even quinn or peirce's, let alone broonmark's)
Broonmark is a murder muppet. (I think he's called that in that fic I linked. Either way, you should read it if you haven't. I miss Doozzer.)

Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Reason #9245627 I love Pierce: I can believe this exchange is 100% in character when he's referring to someone who has pissed him off enough.
Pierce/Quinn interactions are fun to write. Ya know, when they're not trying to kill each other... as they often do in most of my unposted (and I won't be posting them [you have enough hate for Quinn as it is, lol]) torture stories. Oh, yes, I've done many, many mean things to dear, stupid Malavai.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
08.07.2012 , 06:06 AM | #26
In which a line from a stupid song is used...

“We just met, and, this is crazy, but I’m going to betray you to Darth Baras,” Quinn said airily.

“Whyyyy?” Athra asked with an arched brow.

“Because cookies. Specifically lady fingers. They go well with a nice Darjeeling.”

“That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

“Doubtful, my lord. Besides, this is a dream.”

“How can you tell?”

“For one, I am in a Republic Dancer’s outfit that is clearly made for a woman,” he huffed.

“Lookin’ good by the way,” she said lightly.

“Quite. Secondly, I don’t believe I’m quite this… endowed, my lord.”

“God, you’re pretentious even in my dreams,” she sighed. “And you are that endowed.”

“Lucky you then.”

“Lucky me indeed. Speaking of, I’m going to wake up now.”

“Please do, I’m feeling a bit of a draft,” he said stiffly.

Athra slowly woke herself up and cuddled into Quinn’s side. He didn’t react with anything, but a light snore.

“Hey, wanna have a go?” she whispered into his ear.

Immediately his eyes popped open and he was over her.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she giggled.

“Quite,” he said groggily.

Spoiler

irishfino
08.07.2012 , 06:07 AM | #27
In which no teeth are involved...

“Watch the teeth, my lord,” Quinn hissed softly.

“Stop bossing me around,” Athra muttered unhappily.

Vette and Jaesa pressed their ears to the door of Athra and Quinn’s quarters.

“The teeth! The teeth!”

“Stop yelling!”

“Then watch the teeth. This is delicate work.”

Vette and Jaesa giggled quietly.

“I’d much rather you let me handle this myself, my lord,” Quinn pouted.

Vette slapped her leg in silent laughter. Jaesa quietly giggled behind her hands.

“What are you two doing?” Pierce asked from behind them.

The guilty parties jumped and shrieked. Pierce laughed at them.

“They’re just painting minis in there,” he chuckled.

“How do you know?” Vette asked crossly.

Pierce smirked and held out his personal holocomm. Quinn's stiff image immediately popped up.

“Mission complete,” he said dutifully.

“Thank you, Lieutenant,” Quinn said happily.

“Traitor!” Vette hissed.

irishfino
08.07.2012 , 06:08 AM | #28
In which insinuations are made...

“I’ve figured out why you keep Captain Pouty pants around after his whole ‘grr, argh, I betray you’ thing,” Vette announced one morning over breakfast.

“His penchant for dramatic entrances?” Athra smiled.

“Well, if that’s what you wanna call it…” Vette muttered.

“I have the feeling that this conversation is slightly perverted,” Jaesa said softly.

“Jedi gets a square!” Vette piped happily.

Notes:
Spoiler

irishfino
08.07.2012 , 09:28 AM | #29
In which Quinn gets slapped…

“Sweet Emperor, that’s a heavy hand,” Quinn whined, as he walked toward the galley holding his cheek.

“Did someone finally hit him?” Vette asked gleefully.

“Wasn’t me, I just got back from a mission,” Pierce said with a huff. “Got that metal, by the way. Only had to crack a few skulls.”

“Thank you, Pierce,” Athra said happily.

“It wasn’t me. Captain Quinn has installed fourteen restraining bolts in me,” Twovee muttered unhappily.

Pierce, Vette and Athra turned to the Captain in question.

“Standard maintenance I assure you,” he said stiffly.

“Riiiight,” they said in unison.

“Standard my lower rear access panel,” Twovee said angrily.

“It was Jaesa,” Quinn said morosely. “I think she knocked one of my molars loose.”

The aforementioned Jaesa shuffled into the galley area wearing a fluffy pink robe and bunny slippers. Vette, Pierce, and Athra openly gaped at her state of dress.

“I’m PMSing okay!?” she asked angrily.

“Okay!” the rest of the group agreed.

irishfino
08.07.2012 , 09:32 AM | #30
In which Quinn is ridden like a pony...

“I wish you wouldn’t do this, my lord,” Quinn muttered unhappily.

“But it’s sooo fuuuun!” Athra squealed.

“I am not a Thranta,” he pouted.

“Who cares, it’s couple racing!”

“We’re not a couple!” Jaesa and Pierce yelled in unison.

“You’re about to be a couple of losers!” Athra whooped excitedly, pumping her fist into the air.

“Please don’t move like that, I’m liable to drop you and the last time I did you kicked me in the knee and had to carry me over the finish line,” Quinn pouted.

“Stop pouting and get ready! Twovee, begin the countdown!”

“A task just for me? Oh, thank you master!” Twovee piped happily.

“Get ready to suck dust, Quinn,” Pierce muttered.

“I’m sorry, I failed to hear you over how amazingly spry I am,” Quinn said antagonistically.

“On your marks,” Twovee said.

Quinn and Pierce tightened their hold on the women hanging on to their backs.

“Get set!”

Pierce leaned forward.

“Go!”

Pierce bolted down the hallway with Jaesa giggling excitedly on his back. Quinn stayed rooted to the spot.

“Why aren’t you moving?” Athra asked impatiently.

“Wait for it,” he replied.

So she waited. As Pierce was on his way back toward them, he suddenly veered into the crew bunk area. Jaesa squealed.

“Predictable,” Quinn said as he marched forward. Athra giggled and wrapped her arms gently around his neck.

“That’s what I love about you, Malavai,” she said softly.

“I love that about me, too,” he teased.

She giggled and playfully slapped his chest. He rewarded her with a short chuckle. When they crossed the finish line, Athra jumped from his back and turned to face him.

“That was fun,” she smiled.

“It was enjoyable,” he agreed quietly.

“So… what do you love about me?” she asked innocently.

“You,” he said softly. “I love you.”

She smiled shyly at his honest face.

“You’re a bit of a sap under all those bristly layers, aren’t you?”

“I don’t know what you mean, my lord,” he said innocently. She laughed.