Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Quinn Quotes

bright_ephemera
09.13.2012 , 09:56 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Found it. Unfortunately, it's about 18 minutes in and seems to be loading slowly. I hope it's just me... lol.
You can time-skip on youtube. If you want to give a link that starts at a specific time, add #t=NUMBEROFSECONDS to the url. So to come in at exactly 18 minutes (1080 seconds), do your youtube.com/whatever#t=1080 .
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
09.13.2012 , 10:01 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Excellent. I shall have to look at it later; must run off now to martial arts training. Please excuse my editing of the last post; I had some extra thoughts and didn't want to double post.
Hah, I just ninja edited mine with a short transcript!

EDIT:

NINJA'D!!

Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
You can time-skip on youtube. If you want to give a link that starts at a specific time, add #t=NUMBEROFSECONDS to the url. So to come in at exactly 18 minutes (1080 seconds), do your youtube.com/whatever#t=1080 .
I knew about the time skip, but goodness, skipping around makes it go slooooow. Thanks for the tip on the time start thing, though. I always wondered how people did that. I assumed magic.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

irishfino
09.13.2012 , 10:06 AM | #113
And then I didn't post the URL. What the hell, Fino?

Remorseful Quinn is remorseful.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

kabeone
09.13.2012 , 10:07 AM | #114
Oh my, did I just help Quinn's case for lovins?

irishfino
09.13.2012 , 10:14 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Oh my, did I just help Quinn's case for lovins?
Yes, and further hatred of BioWare's poor attempt at telling the end of his story.

kabeone
09.13.2012 , 10:18 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Yes, and further hatred of BioWare's poor attempt at telling the end of his story.
Spoiler

irishfino
09.13.2012 , 10:21 AM | #117
Spoiler
>:[ BioWare really needs to fix their caps fixer thing if it's going to mess up smileys. Seriously...

Anyway, I was originally going to post "" but that was too short so I posted more and an ellipsis. Apparently, that's screaming at you. *throws hands in the air*

bright_ephemera
09.13.2012 , 10:25 AM | #118
Spoiler
I would love to see the "I still hate you," because every rendition of the Corellia scene I've found on Youtube has the Sith Warrior saying "You have nothing to be ashamed of."
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Vesaniae
09.13.2012 , 10:32 AM | #119
I would love to see the "I still hate you," because every rendition of the Corellia scene I've found on Youtube has the Sith Warrior saying "You have nothing to be ashamed of."
I believe it's something along the lines of,
Spoiler
Serence Legacy Ebon Hawk
There's always lightning.

kabeone
09.13.2012 , 10:33 AM | #120
Spoiler

Edit yah like this only I think Shaky ground is the choice and the words they say are almost never the text you choose:

Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
I believe it's something along the lines of,
Spoiler