Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette - Shock collar question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vette - Shock collar question

Redden
12.21.2011 , 02:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Commonenemy View Post
if you take it off, and then while your running around with her if you zoom in she still has it
So it's not a bug uh?

I removed her collar and she still wears it.

If I change her appearance or give her an helmet, the collar disappears O.o
If I remove the custumization or the helmet, the collar appears again..

Xerolyfe
12.21.2011 , 04:01 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Redden View Post
So it's not a bug uh?

I removed her collar and she still wears it.

If I change her appearance or give her an helmet, the collar disappears O.o
If I remove the custumization or the helmet, the collar appears again..
I think the collar is a part of her original appearance.

VegasRon
12.21.2011 , 04:22 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulfighter View Post
i've been to the point where i have no other options then remove her collar. After all the torture i've done to her, you're telling me i have no choice but to remove the collar and be nice to her because she'll never break and fall to the dark side ?

seriously ? So the game leave me no choice but to be nice understanding guy that listen to her or stories and help her or i'll get a loop dialog for the next 200 hours of gameplay ?

F*ck that.
You're kinda stupid.

Dataplague
12.21.2011 , 04:26 AM | #24
she asks once every day. the first 3 times you get 150 social pts 100 pts 50 pts after that only 10. but be aware if you take the collar off before she gets used to your darkside ways she will fail more often to bring you things from craft missions. at around lvl 25 she become sused to your way of thinking much like mako with the BH and starts excepting evil decisions and you will start gaining social pts for evil decisions. and her craft rewards become better. but between then its abit hit and miss.

Daernar
12.21.2011 , 04:37 AM | #25
I hate spoilers, but can you confirm me that she will accept my "dark side" choices sooner or later? 'cause I'm quite surprised that the first companion of a Sith Warrior despises me even if I kill a criminal...

Deadborder
12.21.2011 , 07:27 AM | #26
I think the one key point you're missing is this:

Shocking Vette is fun.

bladesdnm
12.21.2011 , 08:14 AM | #27
I am lvl 35 i kept her collar on.

later u will be giving a choice to let your sith apprentice take a turn shiocking her with the button thing.

im never taking it off.

currently there is blue icon above her head and im locked out of talking to her. (unless i bomb her with gifts). even then it jsut takes me to her final "imnottalkingtoyou" loop.

hope this helps sompeople make the right choice of keeping her on a tight leash.
(██████████████████████████████|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|1020-367|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|██████████████████████████████)

Deadborder
12.21.2011 , 03:52 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bladesdnm View Post
later u will be giving a choice to let your sith apprentice take a turn shiocking her with the button thing.

im never taking it off.
You can let other people have fun with the Joy Buzzer?

Awesome. I'm never taking it off. Ever.

Daernar
12.21.2011 , 05:19 PM | #29
But is there a moment in the game when I can finally play dark side AND improving my relationship with Vette? At the moment (Lv 15) it keeps going down, somewhere near 120 now...

mightygaz
12.21.2011 , 05:59 PM | #30
i'm dark II and have her at around 1500. vette has been one of my favourite parts of the game so far. i've found myself watching what i say, cause i'm worried what she will think. whe i realised i was doing that, it was weird, but rather cool that the companion system could get me to do that.