Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best time to do FPs?

YoshiRaphElan
08.05.2012 , 02:23 PM | #1
Hi, I've recently looked for groups for both Athiss and Mandalorian Raiders, and almost every time, it seems no one is doing those FPs at the same time I am (BTW, this is on a Saturday, as that is the only day I have time to spare on FPs). I found a group for Athiss, and a lvl 50 to do MR, but then last Saturday (not yesterday, the one before), no one seemed to be doing Athiss (I was playing an alt). What is the best time to look for a group? In the morning? Afternoon? I'm going to be trying again on Saturday morning, and hopefully, I'll get a group for Athiss on my JK - if not, I'll continue with Nar Shaddaa and try to find a group for Athiss in the afternoon.

But I ask again: what is the best time of day on a Saturday to ask for groups?

Banegio
08.05.2012 , 09:32 PM | #2
For sub-50 FPs, I would queue up in the group finder and just keep questing while wait.

If it doesn't pop for say 15 mins, I would just shout out in General saying I am queuing for XXX if anyone is interested.

It worked 9 times out for 10 as long as I am on the planet with appropriate level to the FP and there are more then 20 people on that planet. I found it tends to create interest by saying in General and especially on lower level planets, where some new players would ask what the FP is and how to queue.

ATAMIANM
08.06.2012 , 10:12 AM | #3
You guys are having better luck than me :-) Haven't been able to queue a group for Battle of Ilum for over a week now...