Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin issues

Noraakci
12.19.2011 , 07:08 AM | #1
I will never do business with Origin again. I was one of the many who pre-ordered on Origin the moment it was available in July and kept tabs on my pre-order since. Well today I finally contacted customer service via live chat and found out my order won't be SHIPPED OUT until either the 20th or the 21st. Now I have to try and find a local dealer who has a CE pre-order available. If I pre-ordered back in July then why would my order not be shipped out until at least the day of the games release? Plus if I can't find a CE copy of Old Republic then I'm stuck waiting until around the 23-26th for my product registration code. I believe Bioware extended early access until the 22nd, but eventually that will run out and I'll have to wait for the code. Buyer be ware of Origin, I know I will definitely not be putting up purchasing from them again.

RAVESWTOR
12.19.2011 , 07:23 AM | #2
My copy still hasn't shipped either even though my friend who got free shipping will be recieving his today according to UPS. I think someone at origin screwed up majorly.
ANIMOSITY
PROFESSIONAL GAMING SYNDICATE
╚╡WEBSITE╞╡VIDEO╞╡THREAD╞╝