Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log In

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XYouMadBroX
08.05.2012 , 08:45 AM | #1
Hello,

I have a problem loggin in at the SW TOR Launcher. It says the E-mail address, account, password or security number is incorrect. I have double checked every thing, and the data is right. No Caps lock, nothing, all typed in correctly. Nevertheless it still gives me this error.

So I thought I have been hacked or something, so I tried to log in on the Web Site and everything works fine there. I could log in without any problems at the first try.

I have resetted my password, and it still doesnt work, but apparently I can log in on the website.

Beruthien
08.05.2012 , 08:59 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings XYouMadBroX,

If you have the "Remember this Account" option ticket on the launcher, please un-tick it, delete the email address, restart the launcher and try logging in with freshly typing in your email and password.

Please come back to us if the issue remains after this.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

XYouMadBroX
08.05.2012 , 09:32 AM | #3
Thank you!

It helped. I was talking to the customer service for 30 minutes, but they couldnt help me. They made me reset the password 3 times, and nothing happened. I can finally log in now.
Thank you very much.

Beruthien
08.05.2012 , 09:37 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings XYouMadBroX,

Glad to have been of assistance!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Have fun in-game
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support