Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why can't I have all my toons together?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why can't I have all my toons together?

HoboWithAStick
08.04.2012 , 02:38 PM | #1
I've been playing this game since the start and just like many people I was unfortunate enough to choose a server that would end up dead. So just like many other people I went and rolled a toon on the fatman server so I'd actually be able to do things like Flash points and Pvp. Now its been months and months later and that toon is still on fatman while all my other toons are on the destination server. Now I am happy that I get to play on my mains again however I am a little upset that I still have a fully leveled toon on fatman. Now I understand there is nothing in the world stopping me from playing on the fatman server however I really feel like there is. I have legacy 43 on my main lagacy and along with that comes many perks that we all know of, I feel like a large part of this time is the lagacy system and not really having it cross server makes it usless to my guy on fatman.

Now I'm not posting this to see if you can make an exception and move my toon cause I know you won't.
I'm posting this cause I want to know why you can't move my guy on fatman with the rest of my toons. I know the answer you guys have been giving is population control and to that I just think is crazy. If you had it setup so you could move toons from any server to that accounts largest lagacy there would be no issue. 1 account is 1 login at a time. Its not like that person can have 5 toons on the same server playing at once. To another affect this game is going free to play next month and there are going to be tons and tons of new players that haven't been even paying sub on my server that supposidly is going to get over crowded if I have my toons all together. This doesn't even make sense.

I know the technology is there to do the moves and I know many people are in the same boat as me. So please help me explain why I'm paying my sub every month to get poor customer service like this? I wouldn't have such a big issue with all this but you guys aren't answering our questions about things like this, you guys are way behind on releasing new content and to whoever answers this I know its not your fault and I'm not trying to be difficult. I just want to know.

HibashiraSakai
08.05.2012 , 04:59 AM | #2
I would love this as well. I have 1 lvl 50 on Sanctum of the Exalted. I would love to fold him into Begeren Colony where I have 4, soon to be 5, lvl 50s.

playdan
08.05.2012 , 06:06 AM | #3
i have 3 level 50s which where on Vulkar Highway when i started playing, which is a north american server. I started off on the NA server because all of my pals from my previous MMO where american/canadian and it made sense to be on a server in their timezone.

Vulkar Highway rapidly died and the guys i was playing with quit the game, because of this i rerolled on an EU server to see if i can find some new friends. Whilst its nice that my toons are now on Prof of 5 which is populated, the guys i played with and the reason to be on an NA server have not return.

The thing that boggles my mind is that I and may other players in this situation would be willing to pay to transfer our characters to the servers we are now on. Bioware are obviously making too much money from the fact that i pay 6 monthly subs and bought the collectors edition to want to allow me to pay to move my original characters, that have vastly more credits then the ones i have now, onto the same server as my EU toons now.