Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

CE idea


Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
10.05.2012 , 03:14 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Um, no. No. And no. Not everyone wants to use the Security keys, especially since they seem to cause quite a few problems for a number of people.

I agree.

I shop regularly at the CE vendor. DO NOT take it out of the game.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
10.05.2012 , 03:19 PM | #32
I have no clue how one can have a problem with a sec key. It adds additional protection, easy to set up, easy to use (getting used to it real quick!). Have one beside your monitor, don't throw it around, don't play with it - you won't have any issues with it breaking.

Fleet pass ftw!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
10.05.2012 , 03:23 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
The CEs did NOT get what they paid for, we are NOT receiving constant updates to our vendor.

The CEs are the biggest supporters of TOR, we paid the most to play and were lied to by EAware. Yes, we deserve more, we ARE VIPs.
You have a plus. Don't forget to put the key in your sig so everyone knows you're in the club.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
10.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
The CEs did NOT get what they paid for, we are NOT receiving constant updates to our vendor.

The CEs are the biggest supporters of TOR, we paid the most to play and were lied to by EAware. Yes, we deserve more, we ARE VIPs.
Seriously??

No, Seriously??!!

So much irony between this statement by you and your signature.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Blackavaar's Avatar


Blackavaar
10.05.2012 , 03:55 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I have no clue how one can have a problem with a sec key. It adds additional protection, easy to set up, easy to use (getting used to it real quick!). Have one beside your monitor, don't throw it around, don't play with it - you won't have any issues with it breaking.

Fleet pass ftw!
Needing to log on at multiple locations (not everyone always plays from home).
Security Key gets broken.
Security Key displays wrong ID.
Smart Phone version stops working correctly, delivers wrong ID or goes offline completely.
Smart Phone itself stolen or broken or otherwise unavailable (no coverage in area, disconnected, etc.).

There are other reasons I'm sure, but those are the most common I've seen on these boards.
Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

utio's Avatar


utio
10.05.2012 , 03:59 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Seriously??

No, Seriously??!!

So much irony between this statement by you and your signature.
He's got a point, even if he's being a bit ott about.
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE

Blackavaar's Avatar


Blackavaar
10.05.2012 , 04:05 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by utio View Post
He's got a point, even if he's being a bit ott about.
Ott? He's being Ottawa about it?

/confused
Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
10.05.2012 , 04:11 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Needing to log on at multiple locations (not everyone always plays from home).
Security Key gets broken.
Security Key displays wrong ID.
Smart Phone version stops working correctly, delivers wrong ID or goes offline completely.
Smart Phone itself stolen or broken or otherwise unavailable (no coverage in area, disconnected, etc.).

There are other reasons I'm sure, but those are the most common I've seen on these boards.
Get a physical one, gee! It's small, easy to use... I press that button few times a day since December and didn't have a single issue out there. It's very solid and never got a wrong ID. Very small and handy to bring anywhere if you're a portable gamer. Best thing to have. Just don't rely on phone ones. Same thing sold by Blizzard has a 7 year guarantee and I don't see why my sec key wouldn't survive that long... But when it breaks down I am sure Bioware will solve the issue pretty quickly.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Blackavaar's Avatar


Blackavaar
10.05.2012 , 04:18 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Get a physical one, gee! It's small, easy to use... I press that button few times a day since December and didn't have a single issue out there. It's very solid and never got a wrong ID. Very small and handy to bring anywhere if you're a portable gamer. Best thing to have. Just don't rely on phone ones. Same thing sold by Blizzard has a 7 year guarantee and I don't see why my sec key wouldn't survive that long... But when it breaks down I am sure Bioware will solve the issue pretty quickly.
Who are you, the Security Key Salesman?

I have a Security Key. I'm just telling you about a lot of the problems I've read about people having with them, which is why many people won't use them. I don't think your sales pitch will convince them to change their minds.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Stenrik's Avatar


Stenrik
10.05.2012 , 04:27 PM | #40
Wait, what's this about a new CE pet that's a reskin of others?

I thought there was the round mouse droid, and the Hutt Observer, which I thought were both unique. Is there one I'm missing here?