Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE idea

BlueRahja
10.05.2012 , 10:40 AM | #21
Pull the CE vendor from the game completely. End all the arguing, and remove the special snowflake line that randomly pops up and has the community at each other. As for the gear, slap it on the security key vendor, everyone should have one of those anyway.

Give CE owners some extra cartel coins at FTP launch....oh wait they already are. I am going to spend mine on candy.
'"\\=<<>>=//"'
"There's no use running, you'll only die tired."

Blackavaar
10.05.2012 , 11:23 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
I would be content if BW simply gave use a unique color crystal or maybe two-three unique color crystals in exchange for making the armor sets in ce available to every one.

Just seems strange that the imperial/republic trooper armor sets would only be available to ce when both sets should have been available to every.
Actually the Republic Officer set is nearly identical to the Civilian Pilot set available for Fleet Commendations at the Staship Upgrades vendor.

No, they shouldn't make the CE versions available to all, but yes, they should update the store like they said they would.

And no, Lifetime Memberships should not only be offered to CE players and neither should there be a discount on said subscriptions. If they offer Lifetime subs it should be the same offer for all. And I think that's actually a pretty good idea to raise money for development of the game. Offer a Lifetime sub for a limited amount of time and use the money to fund projects, including one that will add new items to the CE vendor, the VIP vendor and the Security vendor. Then we all get what we were promised and BioWare can make a profit at the same time.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Blackavaar
10.05.2012 , 11:26 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueRahja View Post
Pull the CE vendor from the game completely. End all the arguing, and remove the special snowflake line that randomly pops up and has the community at each other. As for the gear, slap it on the security key vendor, everyone should have one of those anyway.

Give CE owners some extra cartel coins at FTP launch....oh wait they already are. I am going to spend mine on candy.
Um, no. No. And no. Not everyone wants to use the Security keys, especially since they seem to cause quite a few problems for a number of people.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

shadowrouge
10.05.2012 , 11:36 AM | #24
I do believe they have offered you a life time sub, or at least soon will. Its called F2P. Every one will now have a life time sub. :P
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11
http://www.swtor.com/r/XydG2G

Sweetiepies
10.05.2012 , 11:42 AM | #25
How about they take some of the Cartel Shop items and put them on the CE vendor for a ridiculous amount of credits. 100,000 an item.

BlazingShadow
10.05.2012 , 12:59 PM | #26
The CEs did NOT get what they paid for, we are NOT receiving constant updates to our vendor.

The CEs are the biggest supporters of TOR, we paid the most to play and were lied to by EAware. Yes, we deserve more, we ARE VIPs.

Sweetiepies
10.05.2012 , 01:15 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
The CEs did NOT get what they paid for, we are NOT receiving constant updates to our vendor.

The CEs are the biggest supporters of TOR, we paid the most to play and were lied to by EAware. Yes, we deserve more, we ARE VIPs.
This post with your sig, is hilarious.

Drudenfusz
10.05.2012 , 01:26 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Sweetiepies View Post
How about they take some of the Cartel Shop items and put them on the CE vendor for a ridiculous amount of credits. 100,000 an item.
More like 1 million credits... but I like the idea.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Eillack
10.05.2012 , 02:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sweetiepies View Post
This post with your sig, is hilarious.
....but he's right.

Andryah
10.05.2012 , 03:04 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by belizar View Post
at the start they said they would keep the CE vendor updated with cool new items and looking gear so after 7 months we got a reskin of a pet every one got this isnt good enough more so now saying the amount of items they "just" made for cash shop items and now swtor is F2P the chances of this vendor geting updated instead of items going to cash shop are 0

i think CE owners should be offered a life time sub or a heavly discounted sub, why ? because i and like many ppl bought the CE just for the vendor having a unique looking gear in a mmo is somthing speical, with the cash shop many items that were prob planned for the vendor will now be bought with real cash so dont we deserve somthing to compensate our main ingame feature we paid for ?
As a CE owner, I disagree with both your premise AND your expressed sense of entitlement.
--------------------- Don't bother. I'm Not Here. ---------------------