Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blah blah blah - Will be available... In the cash shop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Blah blah blah - Will be available... In the cash shop

leathfuil
08.04.2012 , 08:23 AM | #21
eh, nevermind.

LaVolpex
08.04.2012 , 08:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Did you think all the new content in a mmo would be free? Also you dont have to pay for that reload you can run back and get more ammo. Of course you have to hope you dont die in the process. Sometimes its easier to just dish out a dollar.
you my friend, are a perfect example of why this kinds of things happen...

you that eat into the propaganda and somehow its "ok" to charge us for a clip on a fps game

because its easier to "fork out a dollar" than send the message that no , its not ok to nickel and dime us...

its these kinds of low standards that tells these companies that its ok to shovel ***** our way, and charge us for it..

you disgust me

Selvec
08.04.2012 , 08:31 AM | #23
You know where your complaint will most likely be? Yep, in the cash shop.

And yes, to answer your questions OP, its a Meme now.

Goretzu
08.04.2012 , 09:24 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Did you think all the new content in a mmo would be free? Also you dont have to pay for that reload you can run back and get more ammo. Of course you have to hope you dont die in the process. Sometimes its easier to just dish out a dollar.
Yeah unforunately they know this and know P2W sells............ so they will sell P2W.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Baphomet_x
08.04.2012 , 09:34 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by xippo View Post
that movie was not only boring..but was filled with hate promoting,illgocial,prejudice material(unfortunately you can guess why i say that about that particular movie...and from that you can deduce the faded tatoo i have on my left hand)

but on a side note..i think a clip from deus ex human revolution of adam saying "lighten up francis" wouldve been better...there is actually a moment in that game where he says that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1MsX0Qsao
post this link in your signature...use this link to help people understand where the future is going,why,and what to do about it
"Knights of the old republic-sub" since may 2012

Eillack
08.04.2012 , 09:35 AM | #26
Cool Story OP.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

kirorx
08.04.2012 , 09:37 AM | #27
Dont be so mad bro.

Dont post unless you have an avatar, seriously its weird. IF you dont liek the ones available....there will be some in the cash shop coming soon.

Spuck
08.04.2012 , 09:37 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
If you'd ever played a F2P MMORPG with a cashshop you would.

That's not to say it will be an utter nightmare, but even the best F2P/cashshop models differ from prior subscription models in game changing ways.
I've played F2P MMORPG's with cashshops. And I did not have an issue with it. So far, I do not have an issue with this one either.

Baphomet_x
08.04.2012 , 09:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Cool Story OP.
hey eillack...i know you dont have the exact same subscription trumpeting forum sig line that i do..but i like it none the less and have two questions about it

how do you get that key symbol in there?

could you put your subscription sign up date on there too?im currently leading a campaign to have subscript denotations in forum signatures(with sub start date attached of course)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1MsX0Qsao
post this link in your signature...use this link to help people understand where the future is going,why,and what to do about it
"Knights of the old republic-sub" since may 2012

Sporin
08.04.2012 , 09:39 AM | #30
I once took an arrow to the knee... IN the cash shop! Don't go in! Doooooooomed!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. But SWTOR F2P!?!? Time to die.